😂 have you ever been caught checking someone out?

😍 when you see the booty

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I purposely get caught for a girl I'm really attracted to, to send the message before i approach pretty loud and clear nomsayin?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really check out guys, so I'm going with a No

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I was check out someone this morning! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had guys do that to me (it can be sweet or creepy, depending on the stare 😂)
    I've been caught staring plenty of times, I dont necessarily check anyone out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! Sneaky, sneaky!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it was embarrassing the guy turned around and saw me checking him out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah 😐 quite a few times actually

0|0
    0|0
  • no... I have lots of practice in it :P

0|0
    0|0
  • hell ya when that ass is fine i have to hide it when checking a girl out though

0|0
    0|0
  • Today this guy was lighting a blunt next to me and I kept looking at the blunt (cause I haven't smoked weed in over a year) and he thought I was checking him out so he winked. Does that count?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Once, I'm sure she saw me staring at her boobs (I guess I was 14 back then), I just turned my head quickly and pretended nothing happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I was at work few weeks ago walking behind this girl with a really nice ass and it's a long hallway, and when I started looking at her ass she turned her head noticed me and started talking to me like it was nothing. There is pretty much no chance I stopped myself before she noticed.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I make sure it's safe before doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I just act like I was looking at something behind them

0|0
    0|0
  • She caught me looking at her and I got some eye contact. Wasn't looking at her but, I was looking at her gorgious face

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes dart around too fast.

Haven't been caught yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I'm quite obvious about it 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I unfortunately have

0|0
    0|0