How do people find so much success and progress in their lives? I've done all the same things, minus the social side of life, but I get nothing?

The only advice i could give to anybody is, "it doesn't matter what you do in life, it won't get you anywhere. your experience means nothing, your grades mean nothing, your degrees and diplomas mean nothing, everything means nothing."

That's the only thing that I have been able to take from my life.

I see everyone else being so good at everything, having options galore, great times with friends, relationships, whatever. and it's not just going by social media, they were always good at whatever they did.

I feel like I have never been fit into society, so why would i be able to fit into society's mold now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me start at self fulfilling prophesies "I'm never going to get ________" so you don't. I've been on almost every place on the scale you can think of, and I will tell you that nothing is impossible. Part of it is desire, another is attitude, another is work. There's some knowledge you need, but that can be learned.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Not everyone is the same. You have to take what you have and go with it. Stop worrying about what others have or do. It's not that you don't have anything or haven't done anything. The problem is that you compare yourself to others too much.

You say you don't fit into society's mold, but neither do tons of other people, probably far more than you realize.

• Because at the end of the day, you have to go out and make things happen... and then once you have the ball rolling, one thing typically leads to another. Life is about progression.

Things don't just magically fall into your lap...