What's the best advice you can give someone?

🙂 id say don't sweat the small stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you want to do, not what the others want you to do.

What Girls Said 6

• If the world doesn't believe you are something, you can do something, or underestimates you in any way, you better prove the world wrong with a smile on your face.

I do it all the time when people dont believe I should be a singer, I'm halfway there already! 😄

• I say learn to be okay with yourself first before you let anyone in!

• Keep your chin up, keep going, for yourself. Fuck others.

• Be yourself and don't care what other people think.

• relationship advice but i add you don't have to follow through unless you think what I'm saying is right so if anything bad happens it's not my fault.

• Whatever!!

What Guys Said 8

• Treat others the way you'd want to be treated, but don't let yourself be a pushover either.

• JUST DO ITTTT.
    YES YOU CAN.
    DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.
    JUSTTTT... DOOOOOOOO ITT!

• Be intelligent and open to new ideas. Read philosophy to expand your mind, not in any lsd hippie kind of way but in a truly intelligent way

• Learn to say "fuck it" cause sometimes that's the right answer even when it's not

• Shut Up, Get the Fuck up,
    and Fucking do it!

• You can lose lots of money chasing women, but you will NEVER lose women chasing money.

• Learn how to let things go and you'll always be happy

• Never grow up. keep the kindness like a child, and the peace that everything is going to be okay