Do you ever like someone but just don't like texting them?

• Yes
  • No
Come on gag! I need some opinions and votes!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a sarcastic, smartass, jokster, and you just can't get that in a text without looking like an asshole; so yeah lol. Sometimes the emotes or the I'm jk doesn't take back the 'that didn't sound right' when you texted :O About 80% of my friends I text don't understand my sarcastic responses, and I'm just like -.-

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, been both ways actually. Some I loved to talk to them in person but they were so shitty to talk to on text, and others have been amazing on text but completely different and boring in real life... 😒

• Yeah I hate when that happens!

• So this guy started talking to me but he doesn't text me that much and takes awhile to respond. I heard that he doesn't like texting too. Do you think he is just losing interest? Also the past two times he has texted me he just sent hey instead of hey!

• Then do whats best for you!

• Sometimes I just can't bother texting someone 24/7 even if I really like them. I prefer communicating in person

• Yeah, sometimes.