Non-judgmental people, how does it feel to have your flaws judged harshly by others?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Inhate it! Especially since I'm different from a lot of people, goal and morality wise etc, so I hate when people trat like how I want to spend my life is wrong. Like fuck you have fun being stuck in a sexless marriage in a white fence house looking back and noticing you haven't accomplished anything! Sorry for this I was just venting a little

What Girls Said 1

• I don't judge them for judging lol.

Truthfully, I don't really care unless their opinion is really important to me for some reason. Then I feel bad and try harder to work on it.

What Guys Said 3

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIBw10VUcNQ
    I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck

• Everyone is judgmental and those who proclaim they aren't are usually some of the worst culprits. I judge people and people judge me, I am cool with it. Not everyone will like my appearance or will like my views and how I live my life and that's fine, they can cast as many judgments as they want, it's no skin off my ass.

• dc people who are judgmental are fake people