Would you rather be a superhero or a Villain?

Would you rather be a superhero or a Villain?

Updates:
I would definitely be a Villain! 😂😝

0|0
10|26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Villan. My good natured heart wants to be a hero... But villains look like they have more fun💁🏽

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Villain. I just won't let my ego get the best of me and attack them full force from the beginning. Practically every story is about how the hero attacks the villain like twice and gets their ass kicked and then trains and kills the villain the very first time they are stronger.

If you think about it they're kind of the evil one. I mean the villain let them live and the moment the "hero" becomes stronger they butcher the villain...

1|0
    0|0
  • Super hero , that way I would be chasing you to put the cuffs on ya.😎😎😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally a villain. I would never pretend to believe in some sort of vague morale code and definitely wouldn't trust the government's judgment. I would still help people occasionally I just wouldn't go out of my way to help. Like maybe I'm on my way to rob a bank and on my way out I see a car about to run over a kid, I would save the kid

1|0
    0|0
  • Anti-hero ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • You inspired me... I'll try to look as a superhero to be a better Villain 8) 8)
    I need an accomplice, she (hahaha) must do as if she's a Villain, do keep the attention away from me as I break my way into the bank!

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I'll be your accomplice , if fact I won't just be the lookout.. I'll take the lead 😏😜

• Show All
    • Haha you can borrow my horse, I'll train him to take his time 🐎🐴 😂

• That's a relief :D

• none of them... I don't like superheroes or villains...

but if I had to choose probably superhero. but only if I don't have to wear any silly costumes -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • In Deadpool's words "Sometimes I'm good for money, Sometimes I'm bad for money. As long as it's money I don't care much."

1|0
    0|0
  • I rather be a villain like Loki; someone intelligent, conniving, driven, and enthralling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hero but not like batman or spiderman who beat criminals and murdering psychopaths half to death only for them to escape from jail every week to kill again.

1|0
    0|0
  • The villain 😈

1|0
    0|0
  • Born and raised a hero.

I can do no harm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure I answered this before

1|0
    0|0
  • A hero. But not one of those little snotlings with no brains like Captain America. I mean a proper badass like, I dunno, Batman.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little of both. The antihero.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hero,
    Villains r always looking like jokes anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • I would sell my services to the highest bidder for good or evil

1|0
    0|0
  • Villians are always more powerful i find. Villians then turn into a good guy after

1|0
    0|0
  • I think supervillian would be easier. Not as much expectations.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anti-hero.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rather be the anti-herowith the sketchy past and insatiable sex addiction.

1|0
    0|0
  • Superhero, for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • The villain is usually more powerful than the hero.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about Villains who become hereos? Megamind and Despicable me

0|0
    0|0
  • I would start as a Villain and then turning slowly to be a anti hero.

0|0
    0|0
  • Villain. I'm totally evil. I'd be on some spooky shit. I'd hide in like walls and shit. Then when a hero shows up I'd just jump out and pull them into like a void of nothingness and beat their ass some kinda Freddy Kreger stuff. Let me take you inside my world kinda thing.

Then of course I'd have plenty of females as my sidekicks. They'd all be vampires. I'd be like three on them. Super hot. No less than 9s. They'd just roam around and mess up intruders. I'd be a vamp too, but like I'd have crazy powers like going through walls and voids and stuff. I'd live in a big ass spooky mansion too. I'd only come out at night. I can survive the sun but it greatly weakens me and like if I'm out there for like 5 or more hours straight with no healing then yeah I'll start burning. Religious artifacts wouldn't work. Gotta stake me in the heart. Yeah I feed off blood too, but I can also collect spirits like some Shang Su shit but I can't mimic powers though. It gives me more strength though and can be used as a life sustain thing if I have no blood. I can just eat a spirit.

Anyway as you can see I've thought this through lol.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9