What do you think of this quote?

Is it true?
What do you think of this quote?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Still waiting to find out. I doubt it though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree completely.
    My ex Ben, broke my heart. We were great together at the time. He helped me with my family problems. I helped him with his. In turn, we slowly fell for each other the more we talked, the more we learnt about each other. We knew the little things about each other, like how he hates coffee and loves tea, and we knew each others dreams. He and I were... are young and reckless I guess. We just weren't meant to be together, because he left me. When he left me he said I wasn't enough for him. As I was truly in love, he will always hold a piece of my heart even though I hate him so very much. Maybe one day in the future, I will make him feel as happy as I was. Maybe he will no longer make me sad when he makes me happy. Maybe I will be enough for him. Maybe maybe maybe... no one knows. So maybe when we're older, wiser, and more rational, we won't make the same mistakes we have now. He'll no longer make me cry one night and make me laugh until the sun rises the next. This is all a maybe so, I am going to take the chance that we will one day be right for each other in the future.

What Guys Said 5

• I think those words are comforting for a breakup that someone didn't want, but I think (in most cases), they won't turn out to be true.

When people get into a relationship, it's usually because they are good for each other. But people grow and change. If you are in a relationship with someone whose growth (or lack of growth) is not compatible with yours, the relationship is going to sour over time. You aren't going to be good for each other in the future if this is the case.

• It's just an pathetic excuse to not go for it. Rather give up and not try than trying and potentially failing.

"Those who try have a chance of failing, but those who don't try have no chance of succeeding."

• Optimistic and delusional.

• Didn't evsn get it, sounds like convo between Tony romo and Superbowl ring lmaoo

• you are not poison to my heart lol

• I am dont lie

• I didn't said you liar

What Girls Said 4

• I also like word porn and when I saw tha, t I loved it.

I think it's a great quote and that is true, we all need some time for us, we all need to figure out what we want.

• No. It gives a false impression of hope. If you're not right for one another, you're not right.

But if you are right for each other and CIRCUMSTANCES are wrong, then things may change in the future. If circumstances change.

• No, if you both are in love, you can get pass the chaos.

• Sometimes, it has nothing to do with timing because they aren't even the right person in the first place.