Guys, Are you colored blind?

• Yes
    8% (3)
  • Partially
    6% (2)
  • No
    86% (31)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Years ago my best friend and I were going into town. We were gonna pick up my girlfriend at the time. He had not met her before. But it started to rain really bad so we cancelled.

When I called her I let him speak to her. He said "Jay told me you were a redhead". My girlfriend thought I was cheating on her because she was... blond. Guess I am kind colorblind :)

• Partially i guess.. Never noticed it until i got a job with a lot of painting... I can't tell between shades of the same color very well

• I used to think I'm not, but I slowly realised how people can see dark blue more clearly than me, while in my eyes it turns to black much quicker.

• I am! If I call your new red dress green, I'm sorry :D

• So what colors can't u see? And what do u see instead?

• Its very intreging but also sad that some people can never see specific colors and enjoy the true color palette

• Well, I help myself but sometimes it can be a problem indeed :D
      For example when my collegues develop graphs with lines in different colors, I need to ask to put symbols on the lines (crosses, triangles, squares etc...) or I'm doomed :-(

• No, i'm not thankfully

• yes, i am- all are equal

• nope, definitely not :)

• no but my brother is partially color blind

• No, I'm not.

• I'm not colourblind I'm just blind.

• I can see all colors

• No. But my left eye is almost blind, my right eye is still good though.

• I do not think so

• yes but not green and red.

• I am nearsighted only

• If by color blind you mean blind to what women really want then yes, I have struggled for years trying to understand them, I travelled to Central Europe to meet with the worlds foremost minds in understanding women, I interviewed thousands of women, gave lectures at Yale, Harvard, Princeton, and other top schools, I hunted in the jungles of the Congo for years trying to search for the fabled "woman who actually makes sense" but could not prevail. I followed a lead to the frozen tundras of Siberia and Mongolia trying to track down the women I was seeking, at one point I had a run in with the Russian mafia and was forced to blow my cover. I met with world leaders including David Cameron, Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin (who actually got me out of my troubles with the mafia interestingly enough), Shizo Abe, and others which ultimately led to me meeting with Ban Ki Moon, secretary general of the United Nations, in order to secure international funding for my quest to understand women. With the funding of the UN, and the support of countless leaders I travelled to the Sahara desert, to a region I can't specify for security reasons, with a rather peculiar tomb that many claimed helped us understand women more. I interviewed world renowned Cryptozoologists in order to get a better understanding of this "woman who could be understood". I spent 4 years in the archives at Oxford trying to dig up any old materials that I could on women but could not prevail. My research brought me to the sewers of Bombay (now Mumbai) where an anonymous tip led me to believe that the secret I was searching for was buried 20 feet below the city, I spent 4 months in Mumbai with a team of 200 scientists searching through every crack in the sewer but couldnt find my answer. I returned to Stanford (my alma mater and institution where I conducted the majority of my research), empty handed. 12 years of research for nothing, I still cannot understand women to this day and so you might describe me, one of the world's leading authorities on women, as blind to understanding them. I'm sorry I failed all of you guys, the task was just too great for me to complete.

• Just wanted to know if u had difficulty seeing colors. But thanks for that profound answer.