People with glasses, how do I stop myself of putting of the glasses?

Take them off*

Most Helpful Guy

• i have glasses too but i only wear them when in class, driving the car or at night. you could do the same

Most Helpful Girl

• Putting of the glasses? Do you mean taking them off?

• Taking them off, sorry, I'm really tired. ._.
      Thank you.

• Well you can take them off when you are not doing anything like reading or writing (or anything else that requires you to be able to see properly) even though you said you need them, expect when you are not sleeping.

You just need time to get used to them.

• The problem is that it can get just worse because I had to start to wear glasses 8 years earlier. So I don't want to risk by taking them off.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know, I've been wearing them since I was 6, they're part of me now, I can't see myself without them haha

• You just have to adjust. I've worn glasses for almost 23 years so it feels weird for me to NOT have them on. It takes a minute but you'll get used to them.

• You can't. I had glasses from when I was 6 till I was 12. I just couldn't get used to them. I hated them so much and took them off as much as I could. I recommend to try contacts.