POLL: Which Superpower Would You Choose - Freezing Time or Teleporting?

Let's say you can "take along" as many people as you can hold (or who can hold on to you).

These would be my ultimate superpowers. I used to think teleportation was the one power without the "be-careful-what-you-wish-for-flying-means-bugs-in-your-face" part, but after watching this Twilight Zone episode, I'm torn on the idea of being able to freeze time. They're both very similar yet entirely different powers.

I think I've made my choice. Have you? And why?

Also, what would you need in order to be swayed the other way?

• The ability to freeze time
  • The ability to teleport
Please explain why you'd want to freeze time! I must know. I MUST

Most Helpful Guy

• Freezing time lol. Like you after I watched this.

• Why? Because think about it... oh gosh 🙉 I sound like that motor mouth. I mean I basically can already teleport if I can freeze time. To everyone else I'd be teleporting. When they first see me I'm in one place. Then next thing they know I'm chilling at the house lol. Plus I could do so much good and bad stuff. I could basically have my own brand of justice. Stop a kid from getting hit by a bus? Click. Beat up someone who runs their mouth to me? Click.

• Thanks for MH

Most Helpful Girl

• Freezing time seems so much better to me... =)
    Then I could literally 'live forever'... In a manner of speaking.

What Guys Said 18

• Teleport. I procrastinate enough as it is. With control of time, I'd be stuck in freezeframe forever. :/

• Teleportation obviously. While you can freeze time to do stuff, teleportation offers you so much more and you can do almost all stuff of freezing time also wit teleportation.

• Easily to teleport so I could travel the world. If I could instantaneously be anywhere on earth I'd visit all my abroad buddies I've met over the years.

• Teleport.
    It'd be different if I could turn back time, fast forward or slow down prince of Persia style. Then it'd be more useful.

• I'd like both, but if I had to choose... I guess the ability to freeze time.

• Teleport and be in constant sunshine, happy days.

• Freezing time won't make problems go away. Teleporting it is :)

• Teleport. I want to travel the world, possibly steal and rob a bank and run away from problems?

• Teleporting is OP, OP.
    Being able to be at any place or at any time would be too useful.
    Cut your traveling expenses down to zero, connect with people all over the globe, make living on instant package delivery services... what?

• Freeze time? Commit crime!

• Freezing time alllows you to teleport since to other people it'll look like that.

• Teleportation! Freezing time doesn't offer fast travel!

• i would rather teleport

• Freeze time, I'm going to go into the girls bathroom and check out some booties.

• definitely Freeze time... I would look under sooo many girls' skirts <3 #Perverted_Af

• Jumper was a good movie.

• Freezing time! Think of the things you could do with a superpower like that.

• Freezing time would be very useful... but so would teleport, I can't decide

What Girls Said 6

• teleporting any day.

• Teleportation would be a lot more useful for me and for those who are in danger. I could teleport to where they are and get them to a safer place quicker than a gun could fire. It'd also save me a lot of money when it comes to traveling.

• reading this made think about: what if a terrorrist got hold of this superpower? It would be one of those epic battles between you and him/her

• @mikemx55 The only way they cold get ahold of this is if they captured me, and if they captured me I'd use my quicker that flash teleportation powers to escape. xD

• The ability to freeze time so that way, I can have more time to do something entertaining rather than only have limited time for that while being stuck working (taking calls) for 10 damn hours.

• teleporting would be so great! save lots of $$$ traveling!

• Teleporting, because traveling is free, I will never be late, and I will never get stuck in traffic. Also, it's freaking TELEPORTING!!!

• I have to go with teleporting. Since I want to be with my boyfriend in Portugal. I could just say screw paying for an expensive plane ticket and just be there.