How many times have you been in love?

Are u in love right now?

0|0
22|31

Most Helpful Guy

• I am incapable of experiencing what you define as love. I can feel attachments towards people.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 0. i think it's hard not to mirror what you like in a person. but if you're mirroring... then it's more like admiration than actual love. i don't know how people can tell when they're in love or not.

1|0
    0|0

• I read your opinion and it made me think that perhaps all the time that I thought I was in love was just some sort of deep admiration.. Not whatever love Is..
      What is love anyways? I don't think I know, do you?

• i have no idea. i was thinking about all the guys i've liked, and i just saw a pattern of me really trying to be what they liked... instead of just being me.

What Guys Said 30

• Once
    I thought I was in love 2 other times. Once when I was really young. Once this year. Even knowing what true love is, i was fooled. Or maybe I really was. I sure thought I was. Knowing how I felt at the end of the relationship, I am seriously doubting myself.
    When I was a kid your age, I didn't know what love truly was. I was simply in lust.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. 3 times. Have had several girlfriends and an ex wife. Out of them all I was only head over heels 3x. The others, I loved but had hang ups about them one way or another and ended things in less than a year.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. Never even came close to any of my crushes. Oh well. Moving onto my career then.

2|0
    0|0
  • Twice, both didn't answer although one of them loved me back.
    Currently waiting for the third time is the charm to come true.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only once and I'm still in love with her, but I don't know if she loves me back yet. The rest were just infatuations during my years in school/college. I only had sex with prostitutes in August 2015. I was really horny, okay... My dad really pissed me off and I was sexually frustrated... So, I went to girls who could handle me sexually, but it's okay no one got hurt, they even asked me to return, LOOOOOOOOL. I just spent a week having sex with four prostitutes. So, I've only had a total of less than 15 minutes of sex my entire life, LOOOOOOOOL. I got scammed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once... I fell in love, and the next day she called me a bastard and ripped my heart out and stomped on it and spit on it and lit it on fire and dumped the ashes on a toilet... Ya, she crapped all over my heart... 😭😭😭😭😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Twice. One with my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and now with my SO for about three years this Jan

1|0
    0|0
  • Every time I'm with somebody and whenever a hot girl passes by hehe

1|1
    0|0
  • Every time miss anon posts❤

1|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm 15 I'm not sure I've experienced true love with a person. But I feel the love of today!

3|0
    0|0
  • Not many times and when i was i got rejected or she was already taken :/

#DoomedForLife

2|1
    0|0
  • Once. It was the most amazing feeling ever. I was finally happy. Then it was all taken away from me 3 months later.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been truly in love with someone. I have a crush on someone at the moment, but that's all I plan on leaving it as.
    How about you Zell, how's your love life going?

1|0
    0|0
    • I have some crushes on some people, that's all. No love..

• Show All
    • I'm not actually afraid that I'll never fall in love.. Just that I'll fall for the wrong person too easily..

• No, you seem like a very classy girl. The guy that's lucky enough to be in the presence of your loving eyes will surely love you unconditionally.

• Well, don't waste your time, no one guy knows what love is... we see it but we don't feel it, they are confusing between loving and caring.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2-3 times, never reciprocated :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Currently NO

1|0
    0|0
  • ... once... and hopefully only one more time.

1|0
    0|0
  • In love? Never. Infatuations? Many times.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe 1.5 times :P

1|0
    0|1
  • im in love with my girlfriend now, can't do it without her

1|0
    0|0
  • I had been in love only One time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once. And I'm sure I was coz a girl once told me she loved me and all I said was ''Yup" Yeah I now. I'm not in love now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not ever...

1|0
    0|0
  • twice for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Countless times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two times.

1|0
    0|0
  • At the time when I thought it was love I would say maybe 7 times but I think only twice. I am digging one girl now but not sure about love.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in love with someone right now. She's my first love. But she left me. She needed space. I know she will want to meet me eventually.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was. Are you?

1|0
    0|0
    • No thank God

• Show All
    • Because when liking someone hurts so much then can you imagine how much it would hurt to love someone?

• Liking someone so much IS loving someone

• Maybe twice I guess

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Hmm you could say I've been in love with the first crush I've ever had because it wasn't really his looks but his personality I fell for and it also took ages to get over the rejection (sometimes I think I'm still not over it yet) so that could probably count.
    So with that and my being in love at the moment, I've been in love twice :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Once.

And yes, I am now.

He's a cutie.

1|0
    0|0
  • love what you call love not many.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I can call it LOVE but I would say twice, and yes I'm in love currently 💕💕

1|1
    0|0
  • zero! until recently I never wanted to fall in love. I thought it the worse thing ever from what I saw it do to people. I realize now those people weren't in love though, they're obsessed.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's all just an Obsession, I agree.

• Show All
    • What's the difference between the two?

• people don't truly care about the happiness of the person they're obsessed with, the only care to possess them. a person in love would be happy for that person even if they weren't with them as long as they knew they were happy.

• I've never been in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I count in the present crush - 5 times :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero. How many times have I thought I was in love? 3.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think once. & no it not now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Romantic kinda love?

Zero, thankfully.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once. Before 8 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • None.
    •••

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 times so far... :(

1|0
    0|0
  • A little, right now, rather hopelessly

1|0
    0|0
  • Never :(

"In love with the idea of being in love" haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once.
    And yes I am right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once and I have been in love with him for 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in love right now. Thought maybe I was once, but now I'm not so sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once, and I am still in love with the same man. Our 1 year anniversary will be on January!

0|0
    0|0
  • if I was honest with myself it's 2 with one currently, I don't count my first boyfriend we were together off and on for 4 years from age 16-20. I still didn't know what love was at that time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure. It is either one or zero.

1|0
    0|0