Girls, What punishment should be given to the rapist?

What punishment should be given to a guy who has rap the girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• Chemical or physical castration.

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't deserve to be in jail getting human rights, telly and fed every day while tax payer are paying for it, don't have death penalty in the UK although we shoul, a painful castration then a horrific painful death...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think castration would be nice one 👼🏻 - though only if there's sufficient proof like the girl actually went through a check with a doctor who can proof that she's been raped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Years in prison for first time offenders.
    Repeat monsters get life in prison.

1|0
    0|0
  • Death just straight away. Don't care about therapy

2|0
    0|1
  • he should be sent to a jail for like 10 years full of huge gay guys surrounding him and raping him every day.

0|1
    0|1
  • Death or life sentence in jail. (I'm referring to actual rapists, though; not ones that get falsely accused.) People who get raped get PTSD more often than people who go to war. That should tell you something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life sentence in jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Death penalty.

0|0
    0|1
  • I hate rapist! Whoever raps should go to jail. How dare they speak 30 words in less than a minute?

0|0
    0|0
  • As a med student I should probably say therapy. As a woman I'd say castration and prison as well.

2|0
    0|0
  • Having his penis mutilated then death penalty 10 years after he get his penis cut off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Life sentence and him getting raped by his cellmates.

0|0
    0|0
  • they should have soemthing done to them as horrible as they did to the girl, or guy for that matter. I don't know if I would go as far as the death penalty, but I wouldn't give them the rights as soemone in prison who may have attempted robbery.

0|0
    0|0
  • prison sentence. he can get raped day and night over there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having their bollocks removed.

1|0
    0|1
  • Castration... Using an old rusted knife.

0|0
    0|1
  • An eye for an eye, i believe they should be physically castrated.

0|0
    0|1
  • Several years in jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • CUT IT OFF !!

he scarred her for life, let him be scarred for life

3|0
    0|1
  • Guys: chop off the dick.
    Girls: Jail for life (mainly because I can't think of an equal punishment.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lifetime in jail with therapy. I think you must be pretty messed up mentally to rape someone, but most rapists will continue to do what they are doing until they get caught, which is why I don't believe we can just give therapy and set them free. They themselves often report that they will do it again if given the chance, and by chance, that means exposure to society at large, so jail for them and therapy to perhaps help them to see why its wrong though the therapy may never work.

1|0
    0|0