Am I the only one who gets so annoyed at feminazi's?

So there are femininists who are fighting for equal rights which i agree with because its unfair but then there is these assholes who want to have more rights. They basically hate men. Who else agrees with me?

• i agree
  • i disagree
  • I hate men
  • Im a feminazi
Please dont reply on this page if you dont have more than 1 brain cell.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just dislike it how they give a bad name to the word 'feminist'. It's almost a crime now to say you're a feminist. People directly assume you're some sort of crazy person while you just want the best for both genders.

• Yes your right they have ruined the name but there is nothing anybody can do to change there opinion. Maybe a knock in the head.

• I respect your opinion as well. It's just my experience from some men.

• Yeah :) both genders have some assholes in them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to, but now I just play along and piss them off for fun. It's just so easy lol

What Girls Said 5

• As a woman, I agree. Stupid women out there simply to make a point are the reason women might now be subject to the national draft. Men and women aren't equal physically, so not everything needs to be equal. Fair doesn't mean equal. Yes... equal rights for basic civil liberties, but that should not encompass everything since we are meant to compliment the opposite sex; not compete with them.

• Thank you. You understand!

• The person who down voted this is a asshole, i have a real hate for them already. Probably a butt hurt feminazi.

• Not all Feminazis hate men. I think they just take the Feminist ideology to the EXTREME. It does not mean they hate men though (all of them).

And no, I don't hate them. I think they're annoying due to their irrationality similar to a lot of people on here.

• I disagree, all feminazi's hate men and want to get everything they can. They want to be paid more even though men work more then women and work long hours. I think its totally unfair if they make it equal.

• Yes. I'm the stupid one saying that wage gap should stay the way it is because reportedly men work more... which makes ZERO sense if someone's brain was working properly due to the fact that even if those men worked more in a paycheck than a woman, they would have EARNED more even at the same pay grade. Or saying that thousands of Feminazis are the exact same which happens to be an asinine generalization.

But I'm stupid (note sarcasm).

As stated on my original comment, I find a lot of people annoying due to their irrationality which a lot of people display. You're one of them. Congrats on being a fool and thank you for helping me hit my quota of utter retardation.

• lol, seriously?

"reportedly" its a fact that men work more then women. Why dont you do some research and come back here.
      Yes all feminazi's are ALL the same. They all have the same goalwhi ch is to have more power then men. I support equal rights but more power is just taking the piss.

• I appreciate feminists si much and what they've done for women rights over the years but sometimes it gets extreme in this day and age
    Like if a guy opens a door for me I find it a sweet gesture and him being a gentleman but these feminists will legit yell at the dating they can do it themselves like damn 😂

• Ikr, it just pisses me off so muchhh.

• No, you are most definitely not the only one

• Ya I agree

What Guys Said 6

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...105ce14a44.jpg

this pretty much sums up my opinion

• Exactly hahahaha someone finally on the same page as me.

• It's totally true. It's like saying, "People eat more apples than oranges, so that is discrimination!" When, in fact, the fruit basket has 10 apples and only 3 oranges available.

• @MichelleJustAsking I have no clue what your on about

• I am not bothered by SWJ's, feminists, women who hate men, none of this stuff bothers me. I am not a woman, so their battles and struggles don't matter to me and any negativity from the movement doesn't directly affect me, so I don't care.

• Feminism in all its forms doesn't worry me anymore. When you know what's coming down the turnpike in terms of where the U. S. and world economies are headed, you realize that things that are considered "issues" today aren't going to be issues for very much longer, as people will have more pressing matters on their hands

• You must be new here.

• Dude, I go around here looking for femens to pick on... LOL.

• No, I don't hate them, they are misguided in some way, but I usually get along with them (lol - friendzoned) :P