Best ways to stop yourself feeling down when alone? Also does anyone else get this way?

This whole post is going to sound ultra-needy and stuff but I don't really care. Basically, I feel fine whenever I'm busy but as soon as I have time to myself, I end up feeling down. I start thinking about life and how my life doesn't currently have a purpose and also think a lot about the fact I'm in a wheelchair and what my life would be like if I wasn't. I mean, not a day goes by that I don't think about what it'd be like to be able to walk.

I try keep as busy as possible but this isn't possible 24/7, so does anyone have any tips to try and be a little bit more cheerful on my own? Cheers in advance x

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• was at the same point, started gaming made new friends, played together with them.
    that was pretty much it for me. i still have ups and downs, but whenever i feel down im on youtube and watch dumb videos or watch anime.

• Cheers man, good to know I'm not the only one feeling this shit and that is does get somewhat better :)