Are you satisfied with your current vehicle?

• Yep
  • Nope
  • Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Ehh kinda but his maximum speed is 240km/h (technically 280 but I fear at that speed he is actually gonna fall apart so 240 it is^^) and I'd honestly like to go faster than that sometimes..
    So yeah.. time for a Porsche, eh? But maybe time for some money first..😅

• Which one? lol
    No honestly! I've had my car for nearly a month or so now, so it's still brand new to me! I love it! My little silver frogggyyy! *ribet ribet*
    The other one? Well i can't complain. I haven't driven it for what 3 weeks now? I will when i have time over the long Christmas break

• My bike? Not really since it's a bike, but at least it's not a crappy bike. I don't have my drivers license yet and car taxes are really expensive.
    Just wondering, do people from the USA not have to pay car taxes or something? You see people with the age of 16 having a car. A car is like €500 per month here (excl buying the car).

• Have to pay car insurance, never heard of a car tax though.
      And nothing wrong with a bike, you get a good workout along the way :)

• Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No

• I love my current car. It's a bright blue Toyota fj cruiser with all the accessories but soon I'll be getting a bigger car.

• Yup. My feet work pretty well.

• Nope since I don't have it anymore since my wreck. :(

• It's only a year old I better be.

• Yep! I love my vehicle!

• No. Mine is a junker 😂

• i have a need for speed. something with a lower center of gravity would let me go as fast as i want.

but... i'm happy with it. it gets me where i want to go.

• So you need a motorcycle designed for street racing? That's hot!

• it's definitely an option lol

• Need for speed! You must have the lead foot lol

• The imaginary one? Well it's okay... It takes me to some places...

What Guys Said 22

• Never been happier!
    http://i.imgur.com/RGrjfZFh.jpg

• 99 Acura Integra, bad paint (mostly on hood), some body defects.
    Transmission is starting to slip, and I just noticed alignment is getting messed up. Been trying to sell for months on craigslist, nobody has bought yet but I've come very close.

...

• (FUCK you GAG for no editing)

If it had better paint and no transmission issue I'd keep it as long as possible. It also has an acceleration problem (takes like 15 seconds to get to 60mph) but I don't know if that's connected to the transmission problem.
      Handles amazing though!

• Lol I said shit hard.

• Lol Sure did.

• yes, I have a Fiat Punto Evo Sport from 2010... maybe not the best and fastest car but it's fun to drive and gets me from A to B

• Yeah, getting from a to b without having to walk is the most important thing in the end.

• yup, especially if you need to drive 40 minutes to university lol

• Yeah, a trusty car is very handy in that scenario lol

• Good lord man is that your car?

i drive a jeep wrangler with extra big tires a lift an extra nice stereo put in and tinted windows so i'm good for now...

• Not hardly, just one i found on Google images.

And i love jeeps, i just hated have to get out and change the 4 wheel drive locks the wheels of the one i used to drive.

• Not at all lol.

• don't have one yet but I went to go see 2 today and they're looking good

I'm going to go see another tomorrow morning

• Well I love my Honda CBR sadly it's Winter here in Canada.

• Yeah, i heard winters can get rough up there.

• It does get rough. Luckily we still see +6 to +11, next week high is +4 to 3. I'm pretty lucky to be able to ride my motorcycle this far into December.

• Yeah, Its bound to get colder soon.

• Very, my CRV is my trusty steed its gets me there fast than dudes in their dumb souped up ricers

• yeah. maggie is awesome (i'm working on a name for her, but i can't find 1 i really like yet)

• It's only a 4-star NCAP (safety) rating, and the newer model is a 5, which is kind of annoying, but I don't tend to have serious accidents, touch wood (or knock on wood, as the Americans say). So yes, I'm pretty happy with my car.

• Yeah , most people have avoided accidents without the rear view camera and all that for years now.

• A safety feature, a camera that shows you everything behind you when backing up.

• Oh, I don't have one. In Russia I see they have dashboard cams so they can film hilarious accidents and post them on YouTube.

• No because i dont have one.

• Hell yeah I am, that's my baby.

• Love my truck, wish it was 4x4 though. And I wouldn't mind getting some bodywork done.

• Just go mine in March, I love it!

• Yeah. I'm content with my 2014 Toyota Rav 4. I'm sellin it next year so I can buy my Audi Q5 or Q7 that I really want

• If the heat would just work we'd be all set

• 68 valiant that needs work

• That is a classic, and well worth the work!

• 6 feet and 165 pounds I'm good in the driver's seat

• Thats real good, and the motors in '68 are a lot better to deal with then the modern ones lol

• I don't drive a car.

• I could be doing better BUT its comfortable has AC, no dents, reliable and relatively new.. so yeah I'm happy

• Yeah most people could be doing better, but you are doing real good!

• I own a 2006 chevy aveo hatchback so its pretty sweet, hard work pays off :)

• Yeah, I'm quite satisfied, it still works perfectly, although it's over 200 years old :P

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...erdeCugnot20050111.jpg

• Steam powered! I'd love to drive that fuckin' thing!

• Even if you could walk faster then that thing, its unique!

• Indeed, magnificent car from the 18th century...

• my... bicycle rocks!

• Yup. Though I don't have a vehicle. I'd love to have a bicycle but it would just get stolen straight away so there's no point