My friend doesn't want to be my friend anymore cause I'm in a relationship.. what should I do?

My friend and I have been hooking up off and on for almost 3 years. I liked him intially but I wasn't interested in anything more but he eventually fell in love with me and still is up to this day. He says he stood by my side and "waited" for me and yes I admit I was wrong for still hooking up without wanting anything in return but I don't know what to do now. I started seeing my current boyfriend a week after my friend and I hooked up and that started a huge fight.

I don't want to lose him as a friend but he's really upset with me and I know I hurt him really, really badly.

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys hooked up, you're no longer friends really. And you hurt him. It's best to give him space. If he's interested in still being friends then he'll reach out again when he's ready.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0