Does magic really exist?

I never thought i could do some magic but then it seems really working. Do u believe in magic?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a practising Hedgewitch, the answer is yes, magic does exist. However, magic will not do anything we cannot do for ourselves. So, if I want to turn on a light, I use the switch, simply because I can. If I need to change the outcome of a situation I have very little control over, then magic works in this respect.
    Magic is not to be used for personal gain, eg, predicting next weeks lottery numbers and it is not to be used for wrong doing either.
    All in all, magic is a very potent energy that must be treated with respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Though I probably shouldn't, I do. I just think the concept of magic is facinating and part of me will always be a kid so that probably is part of my reasoning as well.

What Guys Said 6

• No, not magic, only tricks and brainwashing.

• What kind of "magic"?

• Yeah just not on this planet probably I've hear aliens have magic powers.

• I do not believe it to exist

• If you believe enough it does

• Magic is only illusion. The problem is, how do you explain what an illusion is

What Girls Said 1