Choose one of these pills?

Choose a pill:
Choose one of these pills?

0|0
18|23

Most Helpful Girl

• Not gonna lie, with finals coming up that 30% more brain power one is looking pretty good right now.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• None of them really stand out - At 46 the younger one probably has most appeal, then Ebola cure because might as well do something useful then communicate with animals - With the others whether with time constraints or other things I can see a few downsides attached.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I feel bad for not choosing the ebola or brain pill. But I either want to read minds or gain 3 inches in height

0|0
    0|0
  • Reads minds for 3 days!

0|0
    0|0
  • Communicate with animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communicating with animals is really the only useful one here, as I don't really need or want any of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Increase by two cup sizes pill

1|1
    0|0
  • The cure for Ebola. I don't think I really need anything else. A
    If I picked something else it would be 30% more brain power.

1|0
    0|0
    • Technically though with the 30% increase in brain power you could actually find or create the cure yourself.

• Probably the mind reader pill.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I took the one that makes you look 15 years younger I would look like I was sitting still be in my mothers womb.
    But I have a big test so probably 30% more brain power, or to freeze everything I touch. Because that would be cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Communicate with animals for sure 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • More brain power or communication with animals

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the X-Ray vision

0|0
    0|0
  • communicate with animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I WANT THE CURE FOR EBOLA ONE!

1|0
    0|0
  • 30% more brain power

0|0
    0|0
  • I want the pink pill. I just want to know what my guy friends think of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 30% more brain power sounds awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communicate with animals

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Easily the 30% more brain power if it does indeed last my entire lifetime in the end knowledge is power, you can take over nations or knock them down without ever having to fire a shot, you can rise to power or riches within the world, solve more complex problems in the end knowledge has the answer and or enables you to find the answer to just about everything.

But the question is that, is it a 30% increase to your base brain power or a 30% increase to your current overall brain power? and how long does it last it does not say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Read minds for three days then take it after withdrawing all my money from my bank,
    Then proceed to clear out poker tables

0|1
    0|0
  • Invisible for 1 hour. Rob a bank, Retire to live on beach on Cancun Mexico.

Easy answer because I daydreamed about this as a kid, which is really twisted and weird I know lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to be able to predict my own death, as long as it's an accurate prediction.

Otherwise, the brain power increase is useful, and the invisibility one.

0|0
    0|0
  • 30% more brain power. I could use it especially since I got some exams to pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • 30% more brain power.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to think about my life before taking them lol... Stuck between xray vision, 30% more brain power and communicating with animals. Though I'm heavily leaning into xray vision.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely communicate with animals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either the mind reader pill, or the younger pill. But if was going to be a kid again I think I would want to be a girl too

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take the "look 15 years younger" one, pass myself as a toddler to some rich childless family and enjoy the high life as their cute adoptee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish to increase my bust cup by two sizes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Read minds for 3 days.

Time to gamble lads.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cure for Ebola.
    30% more brain power wouldn't have me a lot more intelligent. (30% of 0 is still 0).

0|0
    0|0
  • Add three inches to my height please

0|0
    0|0
  • communicate with animal or increase height

0|0
    0|0
  • Communicate with animals. Easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Predict my own death

0|0
    1|0
  • 30% more brain power.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cure for Ebola.. cause then, that's one thing no one has to worry about :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • 30% more brain power.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freeze everything I touch would be awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communicate with animals sounds cool

0|0
    0|0