Have you ever seriously fought someone of the opposite gender?

Have ya?

• Yes
    56% (9)35% (8)44% (17)Vote
  • No
    44% (7)65% (15)56% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Not seriously she wasn't even remotely a challenge I knocked her out with a single punch actually, and then I have seriously fought against females in multiple championship caliber fights were I had to bring my A game because they were tough fighters I have to be honest, skilled.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah, niggas in Chiraq like to push buttons 😒

I got my ass beat each time, but im not mad 😂😂

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Vote 'B' - NO :D

0|0
    0|0
  • My younger sister. She used to scratch me A LOT, and one time I just pushed her as hard as I could cause I had enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would never hit a girl unless her sandwich tastes bad.

Thats a joke. Only if she is dangerous for my life like she would want to kill me with a knife or something..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I'd simply walk away before things escalate you know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Aside from my sisters no. But in the words of Danny Vermin: You shouldn't have shot me, Johnny. My grandmother shot me once...

0|0
    0|0
  • lol xD i seriously fought with my best (female) friend for a bag of chips :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I am usually the calm type so I never have any reason to fight with anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha, no. Girls die too easily.

0|1
    0|0
  • i kicked a girl in the pussy once cause she kicked my balls. needless to say i hurt more.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I've never seriously fought anyone. I've fought just with my siblings a bit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Verbally? I see that a lot on Gag (if that counts) if there weren't a distance and a computer/phone screen creating a barrier, i'm sure it would be a blood bath in here

Physically? Yes, An ex, who was abusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was around seven, and I forgot what exactly we fought about, but my neighbor punched me in the gut and I kicked him in the crotch.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really a fight but one guy was just getting on my nerves so I just slapped him...

Really hard. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Not physically but vocally yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I slapped a idiot boy with a textbook across the face

0|0
    0|0
  • yes my cousin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 3 guys at once. Needless to say I was on the losing end.

0|0
    0|0