Is it weird to like a guy whose a lot shorter than you?

I really like this guy but he's shorter than me and it's socially made out that the guy is supposed to be the taller one. BUT now it's the 21st century so is it still weird to like a guy who is shorter than you?

• Yes
  • no
  • depends how much shorter

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do people still listen to society? Society is full of morons. Live by your own rules, if you like this guy, go for it, you may end up missing out on a great person and you may regret doing so in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really if you choose not to like a guy because of this height I think THAT is bad, liking a good guy is great

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8

• nah girl, not weird at all. If you like him, go for it! The only people who might find it weird will be those not in the relationship.. in which case, they should mind their own business anyway.
    I say that from experience. I feel like my boyfriend and I have gotten a few weird looks because I'm a bit (~2 inches or so) taller than him. Bothered me at first but now I'm like... fuck it. If we get along so well and make each other happy, what kind of reasoning would make the guy being a bit shorter to be a dealbreaker?

• Awww! This reminds me of this cute Anime,
    and this cute couple!!! xD
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../lovely-complex.jpg

If you really love each other, and he is a nice guy
    and treats your right, why would height matter?

My childhood friend's parents are like this.
    The wife is way taller than the husband,
    but they are one of the nicest, cutest families,
    and everything worked out for them. ^-^

• Watch lovely complex anime! The guy is short and the girl is tall! They fall in love!

• No it's not weird at all. My Mom is 5 ft 11 and my Dad is 5 ft 8! I think most women are short so that's why we see the man being taller. But I'm 5ft 6 and I tower over most of the men in my town! Yea a bunch of shorties! Lol

• lol i feel the same way cause i'm 5'7-5'8

• I still feel awkward around people when I go out. I mean I'm not that tall yet they make me feel like the Jolly Green Giant! Lol I keep my head up and keep rolling through life!

• No it is not weird at all..

• It shouldn't matter what his height is, if he's a nice guy then you should go for him 👍

• I like a guy who is 4'9 and I'm 5'0. Sure people make comments but I don't take them seriously.

• Go for it!! :') If you really like him, don't let something minor like that stop you.