What dumb things you have done, because you weren't paying attention?

I have dropped my phone in the garbage along with the plate and fork.

Most Helpful Guy

• I gave a gallon of milk to my 5 year old nephew because he insisted he could pour his own. I got distracted and the next thing I know he dropped the gallon on the stairway rug and it poured out all over the place and my sister had to replace the rug/padding. She told me that's the last time I have a 5 year old take care of another 5 year old. Guess I deserved that comment.

Most Helpful Girl

• I lost my phone for a short time and I found it in my box of pads after calling my phone. Another time I left my phone in the bag of dog food.

• I'm terrible with loosing things and finding them in stupid places.. I just put things down wherever I am and forget lol 😊

What Guys Said 17

• ok story time lol.

At work, I grabbed something off a printer and was reading it while walking back to the conference room I was working in, and totally ran RIGHT INTO the glass window next to the door hahaha. face first.

I scurried in and played it cool, and my coworker walked in laughing his HEAD OFF hahahaha

• Missed a step going down a flight of stairs. It happened at the top too...

• I did that too its also the the garbage of the bathroom at school, i tried to take it and fell deeper i had to stuck my hand on that shit to get i was like what the fuck

• I forgot to lock the lock in a changing room in a clothes shop when I was trying some jeans on. The young hot shop girl thought no one was in there and walked in when I had no pants on and I was in my underwear. O my gosh! so embarrassing.

• She said sorry to me and I said sorry back and all was normal but still so embarrassing.

• 😂 it's a long story

• In H. S. walked into a door because I was looking over my shoulder at a girl.
    She did have a really cute butt though.

• I was helping make chili I was stirring it and my mind wandered off, due to my lack of attention the pot started to boil over, boiling hot chili went splat all over my shirt and ceiling! It burnt the shit out of me.

• I put my Gameboy in a cooler and tried to play Pokemon on a sandwich.

• Scalped my thumb on a table saw.

• walk into things

• awww you little klutz.

Send messages to the wrong person.
    All the time. -_-

• Last year I bought the wrong flowers for my wife.

• I put orange juice in the closet. The next day I was so confused why it was there.

• Dropping things especially but when i was little i once runned into a pole when playing hide and seek LOL

• stepped on a lego :|

• Too many, and too humiliating. And depressing.

• Dropped my phone in the toilet when i was taking a dump.

What Girls Said 20

• Oh so many things the list is endless... I did once use hair removal cream on my face because I thought it was face cream not looking at the tube... The result was painful and not pretty, my eyebrows have never grown back the same and my face was red raw for about a week 😩😩😩 I have also walked into lampposts a few times and banged into mirrors saying "sorry" to my own reflection... Lol 😈😂😈😂😈

• I also recently fell down a fligh of stairs in a bar, I was on my own not even a friend to laugh it off with.. l and I literally rally polled down bouncing of each step on the way 😂 landing at the bottom awith a crowd of people laughing, I blame the bottle of vodka I drank before I left the house and the big high heels but still so cringe lol

• I walked directly into a stop sign.

• There are many, but one that I remember is when I was reading a book while cooking, and then I wanted to put a tray in the fridge, but I put my book instead. xD

• I had accidentally put aluminum foil on top of the plate and I almost blew the microwave up 😐 I got it out just in time though 🙏

• Fireworks in the microwave!

• @Applefan1 lol thanks for the warning. I wouldn't be doing nothing like that anyways 😂😂

• My sisters boyfriend Microwaved his socks once. Back when he was at school because he did not know how to use the dryer. LMAO

• Haha I dropped my iPod and weightlifting gloves in the garbage instead of the wipe for the machine. Nothing like dumpster diving in public eh?

But truthfully I do stupid stuff everyday. Like today I cut off a minivan in a parking lot... in my defense a good song was on.

• "What's up?"
    "I'm good"

• This wasn't me, but my mom was soo tired once that she put her phone in her cup of tea and 5 minuets before realizing what she did. She had to get a new phone.

• It was more like wasn't paying attention, and still dead tired. I put the toaster in the fridge and when i went to go grab my powerade in the fridge before i leave for work, it was in there -___-" done it so many fucking times, I'm shocked that it still bloody works

• I put the milk container in the dish cupboard.
    When I was brushing my teeth my mum was talking to me and I got distracted and when I went to spit I didng even notice I wasn facing the sink and I spit on the floor 😂

• I was getting socks, at Walmart, and my hair got suck on the price tag thing. When I pulled my head back the whole rack of socks was stuck in my hair. My mom had to help me get it out of my hair because I couldn't.

• i once spilled some water into the bin instead of the sink.

• walked right into a glass sliding door, thinking it was open

• I guess this classifies as dumb I pulled out in front of a car on my motorcycle. Nearly killed me.

• I was talking my sweater off and drop my phone and cracked it!

• I tried to hand a pen to someone and didn't realize that I totally missed his hand and I just dropped it on the floor.

• Got my phone snatched and bought a new one and dropped that one in the toilet.

• I always was and I'm still very clumsy. One time when I was a little girl I spilled a glass of orange juice on my mom's brand new computer. Of course it completely destroyed it and I got completely destroyed by my mom. :')

• Cut my hair while cutting a paper.. Not much but still!! 😢

• today i shaved but went against the razor and now my vagina front has cuts lol

• My place at work got these fancy toilets that worked with automatic electronic locks. Wasn't paying attention to the instructions on the wall and thought I locked it by swiping my hand across the sensor.

Someone ended up walking in on me doing my business and it happened to be a guy. Awkward I know.

Now I push the button to see if the door opens or not. The alarm goes off but I do it anyways to make sure