What was one of your saddest moments 😩😪😥😭😣😢😩😫😓😖😟?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When i was graduating from Primary school to transition into High school. My mum forgot it was my graduation, she picked me up late, I didn't get time to do my hair, so I had to make do with drenched hair (because it was raining really heavily)..
    Everyone looked in tip top shape, and then there was me :( oh wells.

• Haw haw!

i mean... thats sucks :(

• @Toad-1 no joke i was crying when my mum forgot to get me and forgot my graduation. I didn't even look or say anything to her. So much hatred. When they released the first generation of the ipod touch, she got me one. All was forgiven haha

• Thank you for MH

What Guys Said 9

• 1. When my daughter was taken away from me
    2. When the girl I love so much that I worship her dumped me

• Pissing on myself in first grade and leaving a stain on the carpet cause the teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. The way he reacted made it seem like it was his worst moment. I bet he was worried about his job or something, lucky I didn't tell anyone lol

• I can't remember as of now, I'll put it here when I do. Too many smileys in the end!!

• Saddest, o I suppose that is when I felt someone die, I quite literally felt everything, including death itself, very frightening very sad moment.

• I broke up with my ex😢

• The day the music died…

So byeeeee byeeee Miss American Pie….

• Police officer informed my mother that my father is dead.

• when someone don't understand my feelings

• When my dad said he didn't want anything to do with me and that he didn't claim me in court

What Girls Said 7

• 1- My paternal grandmas death..
    2- My first break up ( it still is the first one and I hope it would be the only one.. I don't wanna go back to those days...)
    3- When I was at school, I had a beautiful kitten she stayed with us for 3 months in house, I loved her SO, MUCH ( she was such a " devil " 😈 ) she used to steal the food from the table once we all finish, and she escapes to her room 😂❤ soooo, one day I came back home and I found out that mom gave her away... You have no idea how I cried😞
    but I got 5 kittens after her 😆
    so basically those are the things I can remember that really mad me feel sad for days including months 😣

• Waking up hearing my dog yelping because her hind legs gave out and she couldn't follow my dad around. Then when we were getting ready to take her to the vet one last time and realizing this is the last time she will ever be in our home, this is the last car trip she will ever have with us, this is the last time i will ever get to feel her fur, and hug her. Watching her slip away from us and seeing the life leave her eyes, and lastly seeing the vet techs carry her body away from us and having to drive to my boyfriends house alone crying the whole way there.

• In a few days will be the anniversary of a close family friend's death. She passed away two years ago from cancer.

• The moment I freaked out like 5 min ago!

• well I moved to Egypt three years ago (I dont live there anymore) but I was visiting my home (South Africa) for summer hols and on the flight back to Egypt I literally cried so much looking out the window because I was really homesick and didn't want to go back to Egypt so that was extremely depressing anddd my grandma died a few months ago and it was the first person I've ever lost that is quite close to me so it made me really sad

• oh my god I forgot this other time where I almost lost my dog, she got pregnant and the puppies were too big for her, she is a mini dachshund and she got very very sick, I don't think I've ever cried so much in my life.

• My whole life is one sad moment.

• That is sad. If you need someone to talk to feel free. :)

• @Applefan1 so nice buddy 😌👍

• My grandmothers both maternal and paternal died within 4 months of each other.