Who here lives in America?

0|0
12|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I do~

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • ahahah... well, if everyone seems to know everyone i'm not surprised people don't often do shits haha
      i think i prefer large crowds than a small community... isn't a bit boring if you know everyone?

• Not really, we have a lot of tourism too so that spices the town up a lot. There are a lot more unfamiliar faces than familiar ones usually.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. In California.

0|1
    0|0
    • best place in US to live?

• Show All
    • I be staying in La Mirada with an aunt of mine and I want to go from there to San Diego but maybe booking a tour, for the first week of January. ANy ideas where I can book a tour. The thing is that Im flying this weekend from Costa Rica to CA so I need perhaps to kind of arrange something before I leave if possible.

• @kitty71 I wouldn't know anything about booking tours, sorry

What Girls Said 11

• like, 80% of GaG lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Unfortunately not me 💔 Maybe someday.

0|2
    0|0
  • I LIVE IN AMERICA! USA USA USA USA!

0|1
    0|0
  • I dooo. ---

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't live in America

0|1
    0|0
  • Born and raised.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not anymore 👍🏻😊🌸💃🏼💃🏼 Runaway years ago

0|2
    0|0
  • I do 🙋🏻😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I do, I live in Virginia!

0|1
    0|0
  • Well even though the name says United States of America and I know US citizens will allways relate America is US because that is what you were taught in school is good to learn that. America in one whole continent, not a country. America is the second largest continent on Earth and it is divided North America, Central America and South America, that is what I was taught in school..

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. - - -

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • beautful you mean the architeture, skycrappers, parks? or natural landscapes?

• There isn't much to the natural landscape, but the architecture and skyscrapers are very nice. It gets pretty cold though...

What Guys Said 17