Who here lives in America?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do~

...

• ahahah... well, if everyone seems to know everyone i'm not surprised people don't often do shits haha
      i think i prefer large crowds than a small community... isn't a bit boring if you know everyone?

• Not really, we have a lot of tourism too so that spices the town up a lot. There are a lot more unfamiliar faces than familiar ones usually.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. In California.

• best place in US to live?

• I be staying in La Mirada with an aunt of mine and I want to go from there to San Diego but maybe booking a tour, for the first week of January. ANy ideas where I can book a tour. The thing is that Im flying this weekend from Costa Rica to CA so I need perhaps to kind of arrange something before I leave if possible.

• @kitty71 I wouldn't know anything about booking tours, sorry

What Girls Said 11

• like, 80% of GaG lol

• Unfortunately not me 💔 Maybe someday.

• I LIVE IN AMERICA! USA USA USA USA!

• I dooo. ---

• I don't live in America

• Born and raised.

• I'm not anymore 👍🏻😊🌸💃🏼💃🏼 Runaway years ago

• I do 🙋🏻😊

• I do, I live in Virginia!

• Well even though the name says United States of America and I know US citizens will allways relate America is US because that is what you were taught in school is good to learn that. America in one whole continent, not a country. America is the second largest continent on Earth and it is divided North America, Central America and South America, that is what I was taught in school..

• I do. - - -

• beautful you mean the architeture, skycrappers, parks? or natural landscapes?

• There isn't much to the natural landscape, but the architecture and skyscrapers are very nice. It gets pretty cold though...

What Guys Said 17