What is your biggest regret?

Mine is hurting the love of my life. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the guiltiest thing i have ever done.

When I was really really young (7-8 years old) my friends let me see some porn (you know a group of kids full of curiousity met porn by a chance). After that i kept thinking about that and masturbated (while i know nothing about these things). However the worst thing was asked my little cousin to masturbate with me (we both girls). She grew up and forgot that I did that but she started to masturbate a lot (I saw by chance a lot of time).

I feel so guilty because it affects my cousin life. I was so small at that time and I did not understand what I did. Only if I did not let my little cousin involve. She grows older now and she has her knowledge, she has her family notice and teach her what to do (but no one know i was the reason). I hope that she will know to control those actions.

Im still horible and i have felt so giulty my entire childhood. I just want to tell someone because i have kept this for so long. If someone can reply this i will be thankful.

Most Helpful Guy

• .. Christ there are a lot... Short list:
    Not learning to stand up for myself earlier in my life and letting all of that violence and abuse build up until it killed a little piece of myself.
    Not talking oppenly and honestly with my first girlfriend when the relationship started to go squiff.
    Sleeping with the lass I lost my virginity to who was far more experienced than me and blatantly manipulating me at every turn, then sticking with her out of a fucked up sense of duty years after I was aware of the manipulation and she now would as often hit me as talk to me.
    Giving up university for that bitch... and not working harder to get a better grade in the first place.
    Giving up two good jobs for that bitch.
    Letting my last girlfriend go. I still think we would have worked so well if I had tried harder before we were on our last legs and had already lost her trust.
    Not taking better care of my health when I was younger.
    Not keeping up with hobbies and sports I used to be seriously involved in.. before the bitch. :p

What Girls Said 18

• 3|1
  • That I Take back People who never seem to Learn but I have Now Learned... Three Strikes now, He is OUT.
    Good luck. xx

• Being born.

• not sleeping, caring too fuckin much, and for taking caution at life.

• Just things I should of done but decided not to out of laziness or with the "maybe I can do it next time" attitude

• Not taking care of myself properly when I was younger. I really didn't care about my body, and that was really sad and led to some issues for me.

• No regrets!!!

• Not telling enough people to fuck off.

• Wasting 6 years of my life liking a guy
    Lol

• Meeting this one guy

• I don't know which one to speak of

• Dating a guy who i thought wanted my heart but actually was just after the body

• either graduating or not investing in bitcoin when i first heard of it

• Being promiscuous.

I wish I could take it back.

• Not telling him how I feel

• Having sex with a much older man, trying to poison someone's drink, and allowing my best friend to be raped by her dad... :(

Mainly the last one though since I have to pick one. I'm a terrible person

media.giphy.com/media/zRjsGx92PB79K/giphy.gif

• Sex before marriage

• Biggest regret not telling the truth to my crush.

What Guys Said 13

• My biggest regret, is wasting more than one third of my life, and the prime of my youth, in a conservative, corrupt country.

• I think it's my propensity to hold back. Instead of going through life with all my energy in full force I tend to handicap myself so as not to make other people uncomfortable. Instead of living life for me I've always lived it for others. It's time for me to take everything I can get on my own.

• 1|0
  • I have many, but as of now I think the one I regret the most was quitting Karate back I was in sixth grade.

I was only 3 belts away from getting my black belt. I bet if I wouldn't of quit I wouldn't be the bullied victim I became in high school. and I probably would of been fighting at the UFC right now. my whole life would of been different

• not travelling more in uni/before is the first thing to come to mind lol

• That i decided to come (alive) out of my mother. Sometimes i wish i was never born, not in this world.

• No regrets so far

• I haven't had one yet, but I'm sure I'll feel it right after I've done it.

• Breaking up with the lovee of my life, I tried to ask for another opportunity and she didn't wanna try it again, I feel like I've lost her forever :(.

• i don't have any regrets.

• that i am reject angelina jolie, now she with ugly man like brad pitt instead, pity her

• i quit football cause i was depressed. i didn't want to but i was miserable at the time. it was so fun.

• There have been several times when beautiful girls have liked me but I was to shy and socially awkward to do anything