Does anyone else really just need a hug right now? Or is it just me?

I've had a crappy day and I really just need a hug? Am I the only one who has had a crappy day and just wants to cuddle up with someone, watch Netflix, eat junk food, and forget all of their responsibilities?

If you've had a crappy day and want to complain or vent, you can message me and we can vent together. I'm looking for another venting partner (s). You can also vent on this post :P

May all of your venting wishes come true! 🌟

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah I'm sorry you had a bad day. Go make a sign and just write free hugs on it and stand on a busy sidewalk. You'll get tons of hugs.

What Guys Said 6

• I will give you a hug.. we all need those at times as we all at some point have bad days.. I just happen to like hugs and also giving one back to a girl or a women.. a hug can be very nice always

• That sounds amazing. In all truth that's why I want a relationship. If I ly friends with cuddle benefits was a thing lol

• *Gives you a hug* Have a good one yeah?

• group hugs to all

• I'm always in need of a hug, because no one ever hugs me! :(

• Whatttt? No one ever hugs you? Why not? 😠

• What country do you live in now? Yes... come to the hugging side! We will welcome you with open arms ;) hahha actually not everyone would welcome you with open arms... I think hugging has become a little rare to randomly do, but oh well I still do it :)

• I live in India! :(

And I won't be moving to your country, because getting a work permit for the US is a tougher task than climbing Mount Everest! :P

I'll be going to either New Zealand or Australia. Have already obtained unrestricted work permit for both these countries.

• Dear diary

Yea my 17th ab almost disappeared today, It was heart trashing experience but I got it back after killing weights. I'd never wish this experience over my worst of enemies

Mccolt

• I think you need hugs the most.. that was a close call ;)

• I thought you had 17 abs?

• No 17th one is like on right side, ends with 18th on left

What Girls Said 6