What is the true meaning of life?

Everyone has their own definition of what matters the most to them in life. What do you value most in life what do you want to achieve the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I want to achieve peace and happiness. If that's what the world was then my life is made.

Most Helpful Guy

• To KNOW thyself

• And how does one do this?

• You hit the nail on the head with this one. Take win

• Give Thanks Iyah

What Girls Said 5

• To be happy, with who you are. Cherish moments very dear. Find the good in everything, even though sometimes it's hard. I mean, it's how I feel. There really is no true meaning, with every person they have to plan out their own destiny.

• I am not sure... I am silently sobbing inside. My soul is like a funeral home. Nothing there.

• to find happiness

• I want to be successful and filthy rich and have a family someday

• TO EAT! TO BREATH!

What Guys Said 5

• There's no meaning to life, not reason we're here or answer to life none of that. The main strifing force behind people's decisions is the will to power. Every one wants power. If not in a leader type role than at least to the extent of having power over their own life

• For me its happines. Thats what matter the most.

• Probably pizza.

• be handsome, intelligent, sex attract, nice boy, sweet mans like is me :)

• love is life , life is time , time is money and money is love