If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

In life, there are many things that we wish for that can happen. Some of these things, we live long enough to see them come to past while as for others, we are still waiting to see what the outcome would be as we continue to journey through life with faith and hope that things will work out. But if you were to be granted three wishes, what would those three wishes be?

Well said man. I applaud you

Most Helpful Girl

• To be more knowledgeable, wiser, and more spiritual with God...

• I love the last wish. This is something that I believe we all need more of

• Yeah, lots of people are so greedy nowadays, I'm not one of them nor will I ever be. I just want the world to have peace..

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I would wish for three more wishes. Then, I would wish for everyone upon the face of the planet to have three wishes to their disposal as well. And my third wish would be for everyone to use their wishes responsibly and be happy with the choices that they have made. After I'm finished with this, I would then save my last wish for emergency. Maybe to wish for more wishes again, I don't know

What Girls Said 3

• Apples
    Apples
    Apples

• 1.) be completely ace (asexual and aromantic)
    2.) love myself
    3.) leave a really good mark on the world before I leave it

• 1st wish: Grant me a thousand more wishes
    2nd: Gain more confidence
    3rd: Love <3

What Guys Said 5

• Three more wishes

• Give me a,
    Soccer Ball,
    A Partner,
    Along with a collection of trendy suits.

I am happy.

• 1. Eternal youth
    2. Invulnerable to all damage and diseases
    3. Knowledge of the entire universe

• First wish for a life where i never have 2 work means a island with a house on it with unlimited food
    Second a hole book story full of books i would enjoy
    third do something nice for someone else i guess thats all i want in this world

• Great question.

First of all that i and my family and all the people i love have a good health.

Second money so i can be stable financially and travel now and then to pursue my dreams.

Third that a good girlfriend may come into my life.