How to cheer yourself up?

So maybe this isn't the best place to post it but I really don't want to post where my friends and family can see and bitch me out about it...
lately I've just felt so agitated. I hate how my life is, relationship wise work wise everything in general wise. Like I have my good days but when I lay in bed I night I just feel so depressed. I have nobody to vent to other than random people on the internet & yeah that's great but it's also a shitty feeling. I'm just very unsatisfied with everything right now and I feel like I can't do anything about it.

So I guess I just need someone to tell me it'll be okay and how I can cheer myself up. This fucking sucks guys

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think most people go through a similar phase at some point or another, just try to join a club to meet new people and make friends. Trust me, you have more control over the situation then you probably think and it'll work out in the end.