Define HEARTBREAK... what does it feels to you?

Define  HEARTBREAK...what does it  feels to you?

Feel like**

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like watching an animal die in a trap... it's not the violence involved, it's the feeling that the world is unjust and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hopelessness is the worst feeling to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• it feels like someone is stabbing you harshly... then you feel nothing.. but emptiness

What Guys Said 7

• It feels like every emotion has been stripped of joy and happiness leaving an void fill with nothing but pain and despair. The silent screams deafen the bearer , while the rest of the world seems Oblivious To the anguish that breeds inside of the heart broken. Few places on earth compare to such a hell

• like ur innerds literally hurt, like pain. it's legit guys, sucks.
    lol ofc to lighten the mood, lol

• It's like unrestfulness and worry and you feel it in your chest as well as your forehead just above your nose and eyebrows

• It feels like my chest has shattered, I get this constant aching in my chest, my head feels heavy and I can't stop crying, especially when I'm in bed at night time trying to sleep.

• Yeah, nighttime is always the worst time

• It is but it gets easier and then you move on to someone else who will inevitably do the same thing to you, it's an endless cycle.

• sorry I can't it's like you better watch your back girl.
    you don't mess with the " family"

• It just hurts, not physically, but mentally. It's an overwhelming feeling

• For me it's like a rollercoaster. One minute I'll be happy and fine the next I'll either be pissed or sad or both. My heart will literally hurt too.

What Girls Said 1

• Like screaming babies!