Should I sleep before exam?

I have been awake studying in d past nyt and today is my college exam. Its 6 a. m. ryt now. Shud i sleep for an hour before mu exam or keep studying as to what good will 1 hour of sleep do? Pls share if u have had similar experience..

• Sleep
  • Dont sleep

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely sleep. Believe me, I have had many involuntary all-nighters and sleep really makes a huge difference. You might think one hour doesn't do much but it will. Even a short 30-minute nap can make a difference. You won't notice it in the morning but as the day drags on, you will struggle less if you get a least a little bit of sleep.
    For the future, I advise you to start studying earlier and not study much anymore on the last day before the exam. Research has shown that information that is processed less than 6 hours before an important exam won't actually be processed anymore. It takes some time for the brain to really digest stuff. So what I usually do is study hard and then, on the last day before the exam, just kind of flip through my stuff one more time and mostly hang out and watch a movie or something like that. Also, having a good night's sleep helps you more during an exam than studying like crazy until the last minute. Sleep is very important to keep you focused and remember the things you've learned. There are scientists who have found out that being very tired is comparable to being drunk or on drugs. And I assume you wouldn't get drunk right before an exam either. I'm just saying all this because many people tend to neglect sleep these days and think it can't be soooo important. But it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body needs to rest even if it's for an hour.

What Guys Said 4

• Sleep for sure for two ressons
    First if u dont sleep u will be moody sleepy mot focused
    Second what u studied get processes in your head when u sleep

In fact i think its better if u sleep now and wake up early to study

• Definetly! You must or else you won't be able to concentrate

• Even if it's just 1 hour it does you a lot of good.

• You should. When you wake up look at what you wrote and you will understand..

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't sleep the night before my exam last week and it's not that I was sleepy during the exam, I just suddenly couldn't do what I know. Now I won't get an A for the class.
    So sleep is very important.

• You should sleep