OMG is this even true?

I've heard that girls can have crushes on couple guys at the same time? is that accurate ladies -.-'!!

Guys what you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's true. We don't just like one person and that's it forever.

• yep. and it's true for guys too.
      maybe @Asker never did. serious?

• You won the internet for me today!

• Thanks for the mho :)

What Girls Said 13

• People can have crushes and infatuations with multiple people, yes. But having a crush/being infatuated is a lot different than being in love. Love is (typically) exclusive, where a crush is really no more than attraction. Women, like men, don't automatically become completely asexual to all other potential partners when they form an attraction to someone. To assume otherwise is unrealistic.

• Personally, it has never happened to me. If I'm crushing on someone, I'm not interested in anyone else. But I suppose for some girls it is possible. Depends on a girl. Same thing with guys actually.

• Loyalty should happen even in crushes :) i think one who has got many crushes on many person at the same time are more likely to cheat on you later on..

• But you can't really control crushes. And it's not that serious.

• Yeah its possible DUH!

• Yeah, and guys can do the same.

• Um, actually, only for a brief amount of time. If I develop a crush on a new guy while currently crushing on someone else, it usually means I'm losing interest in the old crush.

• Omg it's totally true. And it goes for guys too! 😱😱😱

• What's so OMGish about it

• Totally true. Why wouldn't it be?

• Lol yeah I'm a good example of this 😂

• Yes, it's quite normal.

• if u mean more then one yea if she's a hoe. if u mean a guy in a relationship yes

• It's only a crush, it's not a boyfriend, so why not.

• What does omg mean

• lol really? oh my god

• I'm foreign I dont know enough English so I dont understand your question completely I'm just try to understand something here 😄

What Guys Said 5

• We all meed to keep our options open. Like if I want a new pair of shoes I'll always pick a couple out just in case one has sold out!

• Have you even seen twilight bro?

• Multi-tasking has never been so fun!

• Yeah so what, you jelly?

• TRRUUUUUEEEEEEEEE same with guys too!