Girls, Were you spanked as a child? belts paddles hands?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Any time my mother even thought I had misbehaved I got it.

• till what age?

• @Azara I shot you a pm.

• Did it sting

What Girls Said 12

• Very occasionally I'd get a slapped bum, never anywhere else though. I don't agree with hitting kids though, it was more acceptable back then, less frowned upon socially. I think if you have to resort to physical violence with a child then YOU are not doing the parenting thing right.

I'm not traumatised or upset about getting spanked, but I would never do it to my own children if I had them.

• Yes and we all turned out fine. Not emotionally scarred, never needed therapy, productive members of society. In fact, I was a hellion and could have used some more.

• maybe you would not have been hellion if you were not trained with violence...

• @Azara no baby, I was hellion because that's who I was. I was jerk, and I was raised by amazing parents who were open, and always on our side as long as we were right. They did talk to us and taught us right from wrong and reasoned with us. I'm an exception to that reason with your kids rule, because I was jerk. I got mixed up with a bad crowd and started getting in a lot of trouble. One of the turninf points for that was when I got arrested and I was sitting in front of my dad back talking like a punk and he (a very gentle man) picked me up by my collar of my jacket and firmly placed me back down on the floor in my face. Why? Because I needed that. He needed to get mt attention and he did, and I thank him for that because he made me see where I was headed. So come at me with the "trained with violence crap", my parents weren't violent in ANY way. They were parents, damn good ones, and they loved me enough to be a parent and put me in my place when I needed it. Thanks though

• no i would not!

• No, I don't see where my parents would even get a paddle though lol.

• It was rare but my dad used his hand.

• Yes, but one thing about my mom is she would forget to give them to us sometimes. We'll be out in public & she'll say, "you're going to get a spanking when we get home." When we would get home she would forget, so I would try to go to bed early that night in case she did lol.

• Did you spanking hurt

• Yeah they do.

• Wow that would make my butt really sore from the welts paddles leave marks tho

• with a belt

• Yes
    -power cord
    -belt
    -thin tree branch
    -chopsticks
    -wooden spoon
    -hands

• What's a wooden spoon feel like

• They all sting unfortunately. The power cord hurts even more

• I was spanked over my underwear sometimes when I was real bad it stung my I would be crying and dubbing my butt and it would so red

• Nope, never.

• No never. It was rule at home not to use any physical force over children and specifically females.

• Hands, with clothes on. It wasn't a big deal, and i turned out fine

• Yes belts and hands