What is your greatest social fear?

I have an intense fear of bothering people and being in the way, for instance.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you feel like that :( *hugs*

Mine is that they'll know how boring and childish my life is.. Like even when I'm happy with how my life's going, I know if I describe how I spend my time to most people they'll think it's kinda sad and pathetic. I don't feel like a 'proper' person I suppose, like I'm pretending when I talk to people because I either exaggerate stuff to make it seem like I'm more social and 'in the know' or whatever, or I'm honest but mask it with self deprecating humour

Most Helpful Guy

• That I'll generally dislike the majority of people I meet until the day I die, I just can't help it.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, feeling like I'm being annoying or bothersome worries me, too.

• I have a fear of not knowing what to say. I'm rarely in the mood to talk to people that I'm not very close to, so I tend to go blank.

What Guys Said 4

• I sometimes fear that everyone is just a selfish being.

• Bothering someone who doesn't want to be bothered

• Im fearing that they find me boring cuz I mostly have nerdy humor which isn't attractive for most of them.

• Fear of speaking in public, I hate that...