Do you think Hugs are the most underrated, as well as most important aspect of making life feel good in ones mind?

Sending out my best hugs to the ladies and gents of GAG

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Hugs can help a lot but so can other things. For example - I use plants, gardens, pets, animals, young children, music, coffee and tea to make myself feel better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely I love and appreciate hugs & cuddles so so much!
    It can really make my day when somebody I'm close to hugs me even if it's like totally random and I think many people might feel the same :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think as I've said their should be a physical fiction category. weve got two sex, 5 relationship , and no affection categories.

And yeah i think its super important. No one knows how to talk about it unless its in the context of after sex spooning or doing something to apologize or to get sex. Trees a lot of ignorance surrounding non sexual physical contact. people talk bout it like its a disease.

anytime I've brought it u there's a lot of pro affection response but people genera;ally seem to think no one really likes it or only certain needy types do.

its odd bc like hug dumps a lot of feel good chemicals into your system its safer can't get sick to pregnant or stds and doesn't hurt. yet its almost looked down upon as lesser form of communication., than more dangerous kinds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!!! Sending you a hug right back, a big squidgy one!

0|1
    0|0
  • YES of course! People underestimate the effect of hugs on our mind. Its scientific. Hugs heightens our oxytocin levels, in other words our happiness/love hormone. People who get hugs every day generally tend to be more happy during the day than those who get none at all. Not only that, it reduces stress levels and anxiety. 🤗

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh so that's why I'm so miserable :( I never get hugs 💔

1|0
    0|0
  • I love love hugs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love hugs!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Hugs <3 !

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I'm not a fan of hugs to be honest.
    I prefer kisses lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree. Hugs need more attention! I am a definite hugger.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• A close friend hugged me not long ago, and I was like, ah bliss. And then after 2 seconds it was snatched away from me! Fuck hugs. A half an hour exploratory snuggle more like :D

0|1
    0|0
  • hugs are scientifically proven to help lift a person's mood and reduce stress

physical contact with a human like massages, embracing releases oxytocin a mood and stress relieving brain chemical

1|1
    0|0
  • I would have to agree. Haven't been with anyone and quite frankly a hug is something I want far more than a kiss or even sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love hugs. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I do think hugs are often underrated a good hug does wonders for some people, ever seen the free hug movement? it's pretty interesting, it was started by one guy and become something rather cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally agree
    Xxxxxxxxxxxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugs are underrated and I find them to be wonderful by their nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • That could be true actually. I should probably hug my mom more :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugs rock!

0|0
    0|0