Will you have a white Christmas?

I'd love to have a snowy Christmas for a change, but it's just too warm for snow where I live. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not since I'll be in the middle of the sea.

Most Helpful Guy

• Where I live its only a 9% chance of it happening any year

What Girls Said 3

• I live in Chicago so yes. Most likely. Though it's like nearly 60°F right now and this weekend. It's throwing us off. But then it's gonna drop to like 20-30° the next day lol Gotta love Chicago.

• I hope so, we haven't had one in two years. It has yet to snow here yet too!

• Im in south FL and its currently in the mid 80's so i seriously doubt it lol :P

What Guys Said 6

• Surprisingly I don't think so

• I recall twice in my entire life where my home town had a white Christmas.

• really really unlikely to snow in eastern england i think, just too mild

• I'm in Florida so we'll be having a Santa going surfing type Christmas here lol

• White Christmas.. Only white Christmas I'm thinking about is @polocrew 's fluids all over my face. We are bros and call no homo before every time so it's all good. Only homo if one of us gets pregnant.

• Lmaoo Ima so do it broo. I'd spread it all over ur hugenous pecs and delts

• I'm gonna have a green, white, and red Christmas with a bit of brown eagle atop a cactus eatig a snake in the middle.