If you were stranded on a desert island with your ex, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well at least with one of 'em everything would be my fault: The fact that we were stranded in the first place, the lack of running water and bathrooms, what we had to eat, the fact that I spent too much time looking for food and building and repairing our hut (less attention for her you see!), and wondering why the hell I was wearing the same clothes everyday. (Me: "But hon, we've just got the clothes on our back. We've both just got on what we have." Her: "Well I still don't like it!") smh lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd sacrifice him to the gods as an offering so they'd take me back home.

• Can I just say how much I love this answer?^

• @AzureGirl Always do what's necessary to appease the gods, they'll get you out of dangerous situations for ones great amount of ass kisssery.

What Guys Said 25

• Depending on the girl it could be anything from lots of sex, to trying to kill eachother, to working together to get off the island.

• We'd get along fine. We'd fall right into working together and doing whatever needed to be done. Both of us are resourceful and we'd survive the best we could.

• depends on which ex, with most of them i have a beef. I would probable have sex with them, and if they refused i would cannibalize them, a guy gotta eat XD no just kidding i would probably talk to them or at least try to, or i would mind my own business until they approach me, actually that makes a great program for tv, being with an ex on an island :p

• Make up real fast!

• I would either kill myself or swim until i reach land altho i'd probably die.

Damn do i hate that crazy women.

• It would depend on the ex... My ex wife and I are back together again, so no problem we'd work together to get off. Some of my others, again I get along fine with, a few of them would make great fishing bait though.

• I suppose we'd have to put whatever differences we had aside and fight together to survive.

• Anything can happen?

• About half the time would be like that drone boning video on youtube, the other half would be trying to get off the island.

• Fuck 24/7💁🏻

• I'd probably die of exposure or dehydration

• Split up and gather resources.

• Haha, that would be awesome. I'd rather ask what she would do because I come from a desert, I'll know how to survive she wouldn't... LOL... that's awesome to think about.

• Probably have sex.

• Cannibalism?

• probably grab her ass, the go in for a kiss.. get her mad a little... would be entertaining

• "You go that way I'll go this way"

• I guess it would depend on which ex

• I would try to talk with her and make amends and hopefully we would get back together if it came to that.

• ANALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Walk to the other side of said island

• I would try to find a way to escape as fast as possible from that island.. Next question :)

• kill myself

• Be all alone because I'm forever alone 😔

• Honestly, I'd be thinking about getting my leg over!

What Girls Said 16

• I'd pray each night that I didn't fall for his bullshit like I used to in the past. I'd probably do like on Madagascar. Draw a line in the sand and say "Now this is my side of the island, and that is yours."

• with my most recent ex? well, he's still a good friend, so we'd probably just talk about weird shit and do whatever needed doing to get off that damn island lol.

• I'd be by myself, cause I don't have one 🤓

• Depends on the ex. Probably ignore him and do my best to survive on my own.

• I don't have an ex but I would be with them again if we end up in good terms lol
    If we didn't I'd use my fingers

• Give the Sharks a snack

• I don't have an ex.
    So I'd be all alone lol

• i dont have an ex so i would cool chillin' with myself😂

• Oh lord I couldn't go threw with that 😫😫

• Kill him and make a stew out of his remains.

• We wouldn't talk, then he would die of starvation before I would.

• Leave his ass to fend on his own... He can't do anything productive

• make out with him and have dirty sex in the sand. damn, now I want to be on a desert island with him

• not sure, I have never thought about it

• stab the bitc... no i would use him so i can get food

• I'd make take a coconut, draw a face on it, and pretend he's my new man. Then I'd take a stick and draw a circle around my ex and explain to him his boundary. He's not allowed to step out of that circle.