If you were stranded on a desert island with your ex, what would you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well at least with one of 'em everything would be my fault: The fact that we were stranded in the first place, the lack of running water and bathrooms, what we had to eat, the fact that I spent too much time looking for food and building and repairing our hut (less attention for her you see!), and wondering why the hell I was wearing the same clothes everyday. (Me: "But hon, we've just got the clothes on our back. We've both just got on what we have." Her: "Well I still don't like it!") smh lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd sacrifice him to the gods as an offering so they'd take me back home.

4|1
    0|0
    • Can I just say how much I love this answer?^

• @AzureGirl Always do what's necessary to appease the gods, they'll get you out of dangerous situations for ones great amount of ass kisssery.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Depending on the girl it could be anything from lots of sex, to trying to kill eachother, to working together to get off the island.

0|0
    0|0
  • We'd get along fine. We'd fall right into working together and doing whatever needed to be done. Both of us are resourceful and we'd survive the best we could.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on which ex, with most of them i have a beef. I would probable have sex with them, and if they refused i would cannibalize them, a guy gotta eat XD no just kidding i would probably talk to them or at least try to, or i would mind my own business until they approach me, actually that makes a great program for tv, being with an ex on an island :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up real fast!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would either kill myself or swim until i reach land altho i'd probably die.

Damn do i hate that crazy women.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the ex... My ex wife and I are back together again, so no problem we'd work together to get off. Some of my others, again I get along fine with, a few of them would make great fishing bait though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose we'd have to put whatever differences we had aside and fight together to survive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, that would be awesome. I'd rather ask what she would do because I come from a desert, I'll know how to survive she wouldn't... LOL... that's awesome to think about.

0|0
    0|0
  • About half the time would be like that drone boning video on youtube, the other half would be trying to get off the island.

0|0
    1|0
  • Anything can happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • probably grab her ass, the go in for a kiss.. get her mad a little... would be entertaining

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck 24/7💁🏻

0|1
    1|1
  • I'd probably die of exposure or dehydration

1|0
    0|0
  • Cannibalism?

0|0
    0|0
  • Split up and gather resources.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • ANALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

0|0
    0|0
  • "You go that way I'll go this way"

1|0
    0|0
  • I would try to talk with her and make amends and hopefully we would get back together if it came to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it would depend on which ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk to the other side of said island

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to find a way to escape as fast as possible from that island.. Next question :)

0|0
    0|0
  • kill myself

0|0
    1|0
  • Be all alone because I'm forever alone 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'd be thinking about getting my leg over!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• with my most recent ex? well, he's still a good friend, so we'd probably just talk about weird shit and do whatever needed doing to get off that damn island lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pray each night that I didn't fall for his bullshit like I used to in the past. I'd probably do like on Madagascar. Draw a line in the sand and say "Now this is my side of the island, and that is yours."

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be by myself, cause I don't have one 🤓

1|0
    0|0
    • Wanna go out 🙂 Then I'll immediately dump you so you can have an ex😂

• @Jared____ That's kind of you Jared 😂, but I am already with someone.

• Depends on the ex. Probably ignore him and do my best to survive on my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an ex but I would be with them again if we end up in good terms lol
    If we didn't I'd use my fingers

0|0
    1|0
  • Give the Sharks a snack

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an ex.
    So I'd be all alone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill him and make a stew out of his remains.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont have an ex so i would cool chillin' with myself😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh lord I couldn't go threw with that 😫😫

0|0
    0|0
  • We wouldn't talk, then he would die of starvation before I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • make out with him and have dirty sex in the sand. damn, now I want to be on a desert island with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave his ass to fend on his own... He can't do anything productive

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure, I have never thought about it

0|0
    0|0
  • stab the bitc... no i would use him so i can get food

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd make take a coconut, draw a face on it, and pretend he's my new man. Then I'd take a stick and draw a circle around my ex and explain to him his boundary. He's not allowed to step out of that circle.

0|0
    0|0