Girls, like guys with blonde hair and blue eyes?

• Yes, I find that extremely attractive.
    41% (14)
  • Its not my preferred combination.
    47% (16)
  • Its not attractive.
    12% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
Interesting results. I would say i prefer it in girls because it matches me. Not in a perverted incest way, but because blonde/blue is recessive, the traits are very rare and I find blue eyes on a girl so sexy if she has the face for it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really my type, since I also have blonde hair and blue eyes and so the guy looks too much like he could be my brother. Weird to explain. It can be alright if he has dirty blonde hair and maybe a slightly darker skin or something. I overall prefer darker hair with darker eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dont you want your kids to carry on your beautiful traits? Ha

• I don't find them particularly beautiful traits. It also can be done with a guy who has brown hair but with a blonde gene.

What Girls Said 10

• well those are everywhere here so yeah they're great, although i do prefer dark hair and tanned skin to be honest.

im not that picky about appearances though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be attractive but I generally don't like blond hair or blue eyes, so it's definitely not my preferred combination.

0|0
    0|0
    • What is your fav combo? Is it the same as yourself? Cause i have blonde/blue and for some reason girls with blonde hair/ blue eyes make me attracted to them.

• I prefer brown hair and brown eyes. I'm blonde with blue eyes, so I prefer them to not look like me, I guess.

• I always have said that I'd never date a blonde haired and blue eyed guy, but the guy I currently like is blonde haired and blue eyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's my preferred combination. I find it to be very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer black hair and blue eyes. I don't like blonde hair on guys so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • About half the guys I have crushed on have had that combination, or blonde hair and green eyes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like, but facial features is very important too...
    Like i dont find daniel craig attractive
    But i find kevin bacon attractive and they both have blue eyes and blond hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brown hair and grey eyes, like my man. I would not have it any other way.

0|0
    0|0