What kind of trains you like best?

What's your favorite type of railway?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I've only ever been on a metro so that's what I chose.

• The hanging train looks terrifying lol.

Also I like regular trains best - but I really like old fashioned ones. I also like streetcar ones like Boston's green line.

What's with the rubber tired one?

• Rubber-Tyred trains are usually used in some Metro systems, in France, Japan, Canada... allegedly, their advantages are:
      Smoother rides
      Faster acceleration and higher speed
      Ability to climb or descend steeper slopes
      Shorter braking distances
      Quieter rides in open air (both inside and outside the train)

• I've never been on a rubber-tyred train, but I would like to try it someday...

• I like elevated trains, they are great for sightseeing

• I've never been on a train

• I've been in metro and regular train. The one i liked the best is regular train but I dont remember much cuz I was 6years old.

What Guys Said 6

• Mountain train because of the view but not the speed. I have been on one in Spain that went through the mountains and passed the sea. Beautiful!

• I do prefer the surface trains because they're more comfortable. But I use my city's subway system regularly, so I voted for that.

• Regular train, surface railway. They are a great way to travel cross country, I don't like flying. Amtrak does the same job, it's cheaper, and more comfortable 500 times the legroom, it takes a little longer but it's worth it.

• First great Western diesel engine intercity train 👌👌👌

• Suspension railway is my favorite