Would you ever let someone finger/jack you off in class?

Yea or Nahhhh

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes I have but never again
  • No I haven't and never will
  • No I haven't but want to

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Class is for learning, not sexual acts.

What Guys Said 30

• That is hot in hentai, but in hentai the 30 other people in the classroom don't actually pay attention to anything as they are just part of the background. It's a recipe for disaster, and cumming in your pants is very nasty and mess.

• Teachers have paper towels lol but never thought of the other people in the class

• Paper towels

• And true uea

• I've did that with a girl, back in photography class.

We were in the dark room, so nobody could see. I fingered her, and she gave me a handjob, and a blowjob.

• And blowjob damn lol

• Haha, yeah.

There were other people in there, at the time. She was afraid that I'd hit one of them when I came, so she figured the safest thing would be to just swallow it.

• Yea that probably was the best thing to do

• In class yeah, where everyone is watching and can notice everything, well almost anything. Under the desk can only work so far, eventually your classmates and your teacher will notice movements there, but then again the thrill of being caught is definitely exciting

• Vote 'A' - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HANDS DOWN <3 :D

Man that's SUCH an exciting thing to do :D

• I don't think I can take a risk like that. Plus, what if I don't get enough to finish? Takes time to lose a boner without a release.

• Nope but if I seen that look in her eyes I would get very excited.. and would for sure say after school.. do you want to go some where.. maybe my place

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...38e970d72a5a9fb5a6c61c.jpg

Never, what's with people these days.
    There's a time and place!

• Its too awkward especially if you get noticed. Also having an orgasm in my underwear would be disgusting and probably result in an odor by the end of the day.

• Hell yeah but I think we'd make too much noise lol imagine her hand banging the desk and if I bust... I mean most people at worst leave gum underneath the desk ;D

• If i was 100% sure i would not be caught sure!
    I've always liked the risk of public fun, and have fooled around in public as well.

If no one knew i was have my cock stroked and cum shooting onto the floor, it'll be interesting to see if they start to smell it ;)

• How else are you going to take notes to study later?

• Nah, too much attention and too messy. I have to see all of those people next class.

• Never. People will see.

• Ok what if you where sitting in the back of the class?

• at my university, if you're late you have to go through an entrance at the back. And a lot of people are late lol, so you never know.

• I guess lol

• Damm I remember when I was fingering this girl in class, but she told me she was horny so I did it and she liked it I fingered her probably 4 times in class

• I wouldn't, I'm not trying to make the sex offender list. Any sex charges are extremely damaging on your criminal history record. We can mess around in private, where I don't have to worry about being arrested.

• I would probably tell her later after class or smth. But if she really dares me and gets me in the mood I don't know if I will be able to say no lol

• I do it on the reg myself, if an enterprising young woman wanted to take over the job, that'd be alright ;)

• No thanks. Rather not

• nope. not into the idea of sexual activity in a public situation.

• I haven't fingered her or anything but i felt her up every class sometimes she would get up randomly and go 2 the bathroom. I guess it was 2 much for her

• Can be interesting but I'd probably just leave with her and go to a safer place

• No, especially if if she could do real well which is very, very likely.

• sure, i'd love the adrenaline rush that comes with it. almost happened with one of my ex gfs. it was over the pants action though, so not full on, but it was exciting.

• Baha hell yeah

• OP, I see you have an achievement unlocked.

Everything for a hot guy.

• yes definitely , looking at my sexy schoolmate in front of me

• Finally lol someone said definitely lol most guys are like no or maybe best thing all morning

• no u can't do that without getting caught

• That would be really hot if a girl jerked me off in class. Now I wish I was back in school again. I missed out on so much.

• Definitely not. A handjob isn't worth the risk of getting expelled and possibly arrested. If she wanted to do it so badly I'd leave class early and take her to my room

• Na, I think that's kinda scummy, oh to be classless in class.

What Girls Said 4