Are girls sad that there seem to be more ass guys than boob guys these days?

Are they?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There are more ass guys than boob guys today because women cried about boobs and men changed their desires to match.

Women felt like it was unfair to judge them based on something they can't decide, like breast size, so they were extremely judgmental towards every woman with big boobs to make themselves look better. Now they've made boobs go out of style and asses come in style.

When the flat butt girls come along and start complaining, guys will change their tune again to match what women want to hear as a whole.

• Sorry, that sounds like such crap!

• @Unhappy_Sock

------------------

• I like meh big boobs tho

What Girls Said 24

• Kinda. I guess my ass and breasts are equally attractive but the reason it bothers me is that boob men's sexual fantasies usually seem to revolve around giving women pleasure. For instance, I remember this one guy who said he fantasizes about sucking breasts because he loves to see the look of pleasure on women's faces. Whereas I assume the "giving women pleasure" aspect isn't as prominent in ass men's fantasies.

• I am. My boobs are great. My ass :C totally not Kim K status.
    But I do have a nice shape from behind while naked, and my boyfriend adores my booty, so all is good in life.

• Kim k ass is overrated

• I agree, it's like a huge watermelon on a squat person (and very unreal looking-I feel like there's a difference in petite and proportional and plastic)
      But her booty back in the day was pretty nice.

• As someone with neither bust nor butt... I couldn't give a shit what part of the body guys like. I have neither.

• Yes, cause it's harder to get a nice booty XD You literally don't have to do anything for nice boobies. And I like my boobs touched more than my butt.

• I don't like it. And that's that my butt is a lot better than my boobs. Because "ass men" tend to focus so much on your butt. And I can't orgasm from butt play. I can orgasm from boob play, but my boobs are not enough to keep them interested in giving them attention my butt gets :/

• I am a boob lover.

• eh, I've got both so I'm cool with whatever. =]

• I love my ass so I'm pretty happy about it :P

• Yea sometimes

• They might say that, but everyone loves a nice pair of tits. The ass thing I think is very American.

• so you don't believe most guys when they say they like asses more?

• whats so bad about guys liking asses more? and why should that mean our society is horrible or something?

• I didn't say there was anything bad about it or that it somehow made your country bad. I think we've got crossed wires somewhere.

• With a B cup and an ass that won't quit, I'd say I am very glad for this.

• No. I'm happy with my body so I can't really worry about what everyone else is thinking.

• Not at all. I'm very proud of my nice butt and I'm all about guys who appreciate it haha

• Are there more ass guys? I hadn't even realized.
    I guess I'm a little disappointed 'cause personally I think boobs are more fun, and don't 100% get the appeal of booty.

• I am not sad by it. My man is a boob man... so it's all good. Even if he wasn't... I have boobs and ass, so no problem!

• That's the spirit.

You don't have to please everyone.
      You just have to find someone to please.

• @gray_sailor Exactly! :)

• Yes, because I'm still working on getting a booty but I have nice tits naturally 😭

• No! I'm happy about it lol

• I was just talking to my sister about this! We have G & F cups respectively and no asses. :/ we missed our time.

• Some might like this (that men like ass more now), others not. I have no ass, no matter how hard I exercise. I'm still single, but I'd like to think there is a guy out there that will like me for me.

• I'm not, my ass is pretty nice, my boobs are okay.

• A bit, because my breasts are very nice apparently and my ass is just regular. But I think a lot of it is down to the fact asses are being pushed into everyone's faces nowadays through the media, etc. don't get me wrong, I can often see the attraction, but I just wish people were just as stoked about breasts, because they like having attention too lol.

• This "ass is the new black" sweeping trend is a white person thing. Ass has been the whole major point for some other groups since forever. I'm black, and it's certainly not new to me or any of the older people in my family.

I'm sad because I missed the big booty train as a black girl, and my feelings are hurt. My mom doesn't really have a big butt either, not by black (and now increasingly mainstream) standards. Wompwomp, oh well.

I'm also bi though, and I love a nice butt. So I get it. lol

• I am haha. I have natural big boobs but can always work on my ass some more to make it bigger.

• I have small boobs and a small butt, and a lot of guys like large assets, so I've always been a little sad about both. There are guys who like smaller parts though, so it's ok lol.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm a boob man. Fear not, ladies, there's still some of us that exist.

• I was an assman before it was cool

www.socialmemegenerator.com/.../...ter-barista.jpg

• i'm an everything-in-proportion-all-about-fit-bodies guy

• i bet they are. boobs come for free (genetics)

ass often needs a lot of work... which most girls dont do

• Sorry ladies for contributing to that stat :) but we appreciate all y'all curves

• I've always bedn an ass man, even before it was fashionable!

• It's a black thing and the white kids are just following the trend of booty, people don't know what the fuck they like really, they'll like what they think they should like or whatever is in fashion.

• I pretty much knew I was a boob man from about the second grade. The idea of following a trend in this matter is completly foreign to me.

• I suspect that's a generational thing.