Is butt eating really bad for you?

I see how girls are always taking butt selfies and saying eat the booty like groceries,

i wanted to try this and someone said i could catch something.. is this true? and if this is true why do girls want you to do it so bad?

• its true
  • not true
  • results

Most Helpful Girl

• You could actually get e. coli

• whuh
      whats that

• You sir are an idiot. e. coli given that this is taught in science class in school. Anyways its a bacteria that causes a lot of nasty shit. Here is a Wiki article so you can educate yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escherichia_coli

• @d3adn1nja
      Im sorry im only 15 they dont teach us about sex.. actually if we speak about sex automatic suspension, i dont even want to think about what would happen if we discussed ass easting and you need to educate yourself on analyzing the situation before you start critisizing.. idiot.. good day

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay first up a fun little fact:
    there's fecal matter on your toothbrush... and everything else in your bathroom.

As long as the bumn in question is clean you're very unlikely to catch anything. Unless you've got an immune deficiency I wouldn't advocate worrying. You might get a sore throat or such at some point but that's hardly the worst thing you can catch from sex. If it really worries you use a dental damn, or make one yourself by getting a flavoured condom and cutting it into a broad rectangle you can lay over the region while you nom.

What Girls Said 4

• Thats disgusting I don't even know why some people do it. You can get really sick because it doesn't matter if the person cleaned their ass, you're still getting fecal matter on/in your mouth. THAT IS DISGUSTING.

• You don't stick your tongue up their ass. It's not as if poop is right there and waiting to fall out or something. Yes cleaning their ass most definitely makes a difference. If it's not your thing that's cool, but you never just know. You might like it. I once thought it was gross. Gave it a whirl and it's actually kinda fun. Would rather eat the other hole, but I won't pass up requests.

• The fecal matter is still outside their ass. And sometimes soap and water won't get rid of it all, do you even science :x

• Yeah it's high in cholesterol.

• well it's not the most sanitary place to put your mouth

• I don't know if it is but its kinda gross and weird when it happens, THATS WHERE POOP COMES FROM! There a difference from the vagina and the butt sir

Ass is still yummy

What Guys Said 7

• Are chicks into this now? I was unaware. I will "toss a salad" without hesitation, but it must be clean. Like I just got off a fire hydrant clean. I've done it quite a few times, it was mutually enjoyed.

Can you get a disease from this? If she has one without a doubt you can. If it's not fresh out of the shower clean there is an astronomical amount of bacteria there. Definitely possible you could get sick. I'd highly recommend (and do myself) reserving this for monogamous relationships. Certainly never casual sex.

• It's no big deal as long as she takes care of herself. If your straight you won't get offended by any part of the opposite sexs body. I've had my tongue in every part of a woman's body and enjoyed it.

• You can definetly catch something. Its disgusting, i would never do it and i suggest you don't either. You can please women on diferent ways

• Hmm I don't think I'd partake. I mean butts can be nice but I never have the urge to chow down.

• Lol try it, only thing you will catch is mental scars

• i dont think its as bad as people say though,
      if its clean i dont really think id taste much.. and if you have had sex or experienced it.. you know tasting things is not a good idea... and you know not to taste it.. you might lick it but hold your breath or something.. i know this

• so you admit people say its bad, yet you dont think it is, yet you haven't expierenced it?

• They're called rimjobs

• I'm pretty sure they're just quoting that Jhene song...