How bad is METH compared to other drugs?

like heroin or cocaine for instance?

Most Helpful Girl

• One of the most addictive and harmful drugs someone can do. I've seen it ruin countless people's lives. Incidence of relapse is high. It burns holes in your brain, and makes your teeth fall out. You could be 20 years old and look 80 because of meth use. Nobody likes meth users. They seem less like people and more like bedbugs or roaches.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• They're all hard drugs so you can. Be sick like throwing up, bloody noses, lots of twitching. They're all super addicting and bad

• Pretty terrible. It eats the face, why would anyone do a drug that eats your face? People can be so stupid.

• sounds baad to me.

What Guys Said 7

• Totally different drug classes meth and coke are stimulants more linked to psychological addiction but heroin being from the opiate family cause more physical withdrawl symptoms, all of these drugs have long lasting affects on you brain chemistry heroin is probably a tad worse than meth and coke is below those two

• Meth is for the bottom of the barrel crazy and desperate, so is herion.
    Cocaine has a better reputation I guess, but they are all shit and should be avoided.

• Meth will melt your body away compared to cocaine, heroin will treat you like a battery decomposing into battery acid, cocaine will treat you like a Guantanamo bay prisoner.

• Heroin is the worst, and then the other two r still horrible. U do any addictive drug of any sort and expect to be ruined.

• On par with heroin, worse than coke...

• Have you considered taking all at once? I hear you become god.

• It is bad. Very bad.