Have you ever felt like God has cursed you?

Well I do small dick uncut and black it's like I was born to lose

Most Helpful Guy

• damn that sucks for u lol

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• Don't know man. Genetics gave me 7" dick but also gifted me with:

- extreme pessimism
    - sarcasm
    - depressive personality disorder
    - color blindness
    - lazy right eye (extremely blurred vision)
    - extreme moral compass

So I don't know was that 7" worth depression alone.

• OMG you're cursed and this is the worst thing possible. Way worst than having aids or 6 months to live and whatnot. Daymn man. It's game over for you man... Nothing you can do about it... Just pack it in bro and stay in your mom's basement and live the rest of your life there. There's no point of you chasing girls because you were "born to lose". And they live a very terrible life. The end...

• if I were to die at this very moment while typing... I'd be dead. jk no I wouldn't really mind there is no future for me. I feel as if this world wasn't made with me in mind

• I'll never know the felling of having aids if I chase girl it only lead to hurt fellings and o do live a bleak life so I don't know what you were trying to say

• ? why is being black a curse?

• being black with a smaller dick sets you up for I thought you were black joke and black people are frowned upon at dating sites

• Accept yourself. I think it's what you make of it that decides wether or not it's a curse

• Yes, very often. :/

• I did, yes.

• I feel kind of like that too.