Final Question: What's your mental disorder?

• Depression (All kinds, All sources)
    38% (16)29% (8)34% (24)Vote
  • Anxiety (All kinds, all sources)
    33% (14)18% (5)27% (19)Vote
  • Obsessive compulsive disorder
    5% (2)4% (1)4% (3)Vote
  • Dysmorphia/Bulimia/Anorexia
    2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
  • Paraphilias
    2% (1)4% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Schizoid Personality Spectrum
    2% (1)4% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Other
    18% (7)41% (12)28% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is ADHD and aspergers. :D

So majority of the time I'm really out of it. :D I find it easier to talk to people by messaging than I do talking face to face. Face to face I end up not hearing majority of what they say, end up confused, and then they get upset. With messaging at least I can read all they say and think of a better response to it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to think I'm pretty normal, except on thankfully rare, but real, occasions, I can go into some pretty serious fits of rage. I used to get in (relatively) a lot of fights, on my own time and also when I worked as a bouncer, and afterwards, people who knew me would sort of look at me differently after that. I had a few violent outbursts on the field when I played semipro football as well, I've been thrown out of games, and once almost thrown off my team. It's weird because I'm such a relaxed person, but if somebody starts shit with me I can possibly blackout and I don't know what I'm doing until it's already been done. It scares me, to be totally honest. But that's definitely my brand of madness, and something I'd love to be different.
    *feels awkward, breaks up dark moment with Simpsons clip*
    http://youtu.be/kCUIzs8i9EU

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Depression (All kinds, All sources)

0|0
    0|0
  • A, B and G.
    G being Prosopagnosia. A condition that is widely unrecognised by psychologists and psychiatrists alike.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been told unofficially that I may have BPD but I don't know about that. It would explain a lot though.

• B, unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if this is anxiety, or oc but I get really nervous when the night comes and I hear dogs barking. So I lock all doors and windows at 6 o'clock. And
    I just can't sleep without making sure that my bedroom slippers are neatly
    arranged at the foot of the bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • "A" for the win!! :D :D :D :( :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • Depression and anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have OCD. When it comes to cleaning, it has to be done a certain way

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, A :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have any of these.
    I had a bit of depression when I didn't work and didn't study and stayed at home all the time. Basically aimlessness. Now with packed days, I feel I have none of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have borderline personality disorder and anxiety. I may have depression too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does ADHD count? It affects my life and academics, but I'm otherwise neurotypical I think

0|0
    0|0
  • A / B / C / a touch of D

0|0
    0|0
  • anxiety, unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • Depression and Anxiety

0|0
    0|0
  • Bipolar 1

filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely anxiety🤕

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue. I haven't been tested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anoerexia, anxiety, and I'm a diagnosed perfectionist- not sure if that last one counts as a mental disorder though.

0|0
    0|0
  • A, B, C, F. ADHD... my mind is F***ed up

0|0
    0|0
    • Asperger, and disassociate identity disorder

• all in one little package of a brain

• I'm neurotypical as far as I know. There's some bi polar in my family so if I had a disorder that'd be a likely contender

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I have suffered from A, B and C at different points, and sometimes all of them together! So I couldn't vote for one! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Aspergers, which can imitate or even lead to OCD, depression, and anxiety all at the same time in various ways. Those few moments when I can take a breather are worth gold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mild epilepsy. Had it since 12. Been on medication but problems still occur every once in a while. Sucks. Makes me feel like I'm really different from others in a negative way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had periods of depression in high school, and then a period in college when I tried ignoring schoolwork and hated myself for it. I also feel lonely a lot, but that's just from being alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on the Autism Spectrum, which includes troubles with depression, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive tendencies.

0|0
    0|0
  • A, B, and C.

For the win.

1|0
    0|0
  • ADHD?
    Nothing other than that

0|0
    0|0
  • I have none thankfully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bipolar, Chronic Depression, Paranoia, Schizoaffective Disorder, OCD, etc.
    (Schizoaffective disorder is like a mix between psychosis and depression.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Depression and Anxiety. Ugh...

0|0
    0|0
  • Social anxiety here

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucky me! None! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Anxiety, OCD. Sometimes a little bit of depressiveness, though not as bad as anxiety and OCD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depression, Anxiety, OCD, Aspergers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asperger's, does that count? I have some phobias, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Surfersmindophilia: I fuck surfers minds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been diagnosed officially, but I recognize signs from people who have been, and it's my life. So I would say severe depression, and social anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • god, where do i start?

depression, alcoholism and ptsd

0|0
    0|0