What's better a 32B or a 36DD?

• 32B
  • 36DD
I am a 36DD and I'm 5'10

Most Helpful Guy

• 36DD of course. you can't motorboat 32Bs

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a 36DD and voted that just because its my size. surprised by the answers though. also just cuz someone has big boobs doesn't mean theyre over weight :o

What Guys Said 14

• While obviously all things physical are secondary to personality etc etc... 36DD sounds like pretty spot on for ideal boobies (depending on certain factors such as shape, firmness etc). For a more solid answer one would need a careful and thorough examination. *insert breast inspector joke here*

.. Sometimes I worry that every year I sleep further and further away from "liberal academic with a sense of humour" towards "dirty old man".

• Tough one. I would need examples because the shape is what matters to me. And proportion. Skinny girl, 32B. Bigger girl, 36DD.

• Depends on her body size. It's all about proportion to me.

• I chose 32B. Idc about cup size at all, but if her band size is 32 I'm inferring that she has a smaller frame--which is what i like.

• I kinda prefer smaller breast though so, and double D's are way to big

• Generally speaking... guys that prefer larger boobs are BJ lovers and what is happening past the bra size... doesn't matter. (big butt - small butt - etc)

guys that love legs.. ass... can go either way as long as they have that ass to go to - thats where they derive their pleasure

• Frankly, 36DD is a turnoff for me.

• I can't envision breast sizes in my head. I do not keep a catalog of this information. I apologize.

• i'd take them both but i'd prefer 32B over 36DD. but both are really nice.

• doesn´t matter. it´s about the form not the size.

• I don't care either work for me

• Honestly it depends on the girl

• The left one should be 32B and the right one 36DDD on the same girl...

• Best of both worlds! 32DD!

• Lol mod lmao

• Nice! So you added a lot of height and a lot of cup sizes since then! lol! You must ROCK a bikini with that figure!

• Lol I actually think bikinis are to revealing

What Girls Said 12

• This site is really weird because guys like smaller sizes like B and C. Don't let that fool you though because irl, I can safely say the majority would much prefer Ds and bigger.

• My boobs are 36DD... *sigh* I guess guys like small boobs.

• 32B is less stress on your back. Plus having a 36DD you would tend to be over weight majority of the time. I doubt there is that many chicks with a 36DD that aren't over weight or look overweight.

So what matters most is if your boobs are hurting you. If they are then that's not good. If they aren't then that's good. :)

What guys vote on this website or anything doesn't matter at all. All that matters is about the guy you wanting to be with. That or your boyfriend his opinion is what matters. Also men will always love boobs no matter what because boobs are boos.

• If you want my opinion, both are better.

• Being on the larger end of the scale I would take a B cup over these Ds any day. Have you ever tried buying an outfit when your a size 10 bottom & a 16 or larger on top. Just think about it. And just for the nay sayers you don't have to be fat to be a 38 D.

• A match huh? Hahaha

• Does it matter? Be grateful you have non-cancerous boobage.

• Well I'm just wondering cuz most guys I have met like DD and bigger and then all the guys on here are like B-C

• .. unless it's on a guy, then no it's not Lol

• Yea my mom is like how are you that big it's impossible n I'm like just cuz everyone in the family is a C and under dosent mean it's impossible
      One thing that makes them bigger is soy milk and I am lactose intolerant so I have to drink soy milk which is why I think they are so big

• Different guys like different boobs sizes. One is not better than the other.

• I just chose 32B because that's my size 😅

• I am short so I'm happy with my b32 ... If I had 36D it would be too much for my small body.

• I'm 32B and it's nice having a smaller size.
    I don't know what guys like better tho

• Probably the 32B. Less back pains must feel nice.