IPhone 6+: Gold or Rose Gold?

I actually can't choose! They are both so beautiful

• Gold
  • Rose gold

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't expect the colors to look anything like they do on Google images. Rose Gold in reality has no hint of gold in it. Its just a metallic pink. Gold looks the same color, but its not as shiny as the online pics (same deal with silver and space grey).

If i were you, I'd get space grey actually. Its the only one with a black outline instead of a white one. I find it easier for my eyes to focus on the screen when the outline I'd black. It bolds everything, while the white outline is just super bright and washes everything out.

Plus, it really doesn't matter what color you get if you are planning to get a case (that fully covers it). I always buy a very protective case for my phones on the same day i get my phones--and i never take them out. As a result, i have never inflicted so much as a single crack on any of my phones. And since some cases are transparent or have parts that don't cover anything, it'd look retarded if you got a Rose Gold phone and a navy blue case. If you got space grey then it'd go with anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think they're both nice but id get the gold.

What Guys Said 7

• The pink one looks really tacky. Personally I would go space grey, cause I prefer black phones.

• Just realized I asked the same question a minute ago, I can't decide either 😂 they're so hot both of them!!'

• I'd go pink.

• Shit brown.

• The rose gold looks better.

• Neither, I'd go with a darker one.

• Buy an iphone 6 space grey 128 gb instead!

What Girls Said 7

• If you find them both so beautiful, then there isn't really a wrong choice, is there? Besides, you'll probably have a case covering it most of the time anyway.

• I have the rose gold personally.

• Well, would you prefer more of a pink or true gold?

• I have the gold cuz I was too impatient to wait for the rose gold. If you can get the rose gold, hands down!

• Rose gold. My sister has one. It's sooo pretty.

• Rose gold. So pretty!

• Get the rose gold! It's so beautiful! I wish I had it haha.