What do you when you're not sure where you stand looks wise?

what do you when you're not sure where you stand looks wise? I have never thought of myself as really attractive or anything, but yeah, i think im cute, and i dont think i would get any attention if i wasn't cute.

But i dont date that much at all, and its a mix of me not putting myself out there too much and the fact that most guys i meet aren't that interesting to me. The last guy i met that i thought was interesting at first became completely uninteresting as soon as he opnend his mouth and that i found out that he had slept with someone i know.

People dont tell me im attractive all the time and i dont get approach all the time (but then again its not common to do so where i live unless you're drunk). But i have had randome people comming up and telling me im beautiful and i get checked out a lot. So im often stuck between "im hot" and "im not that attractive"

Looks wise i find myself to be average and i go for the cute average guy normally. But at the same time when no y really good looking guys approach me ( i'll get chekced out by some of them) can't hjelp but think that maybe im not that attractive. But at the same time i feel like i only date guys i find average, but cute, im settling because im not that attracted to them, but then again i feel like i have to be realistic, im not THAT attractive so derfor i shouldn't go for really attractive guys. I have only dated one guys where i was really attracted to him, he didn't look like a model at all nor was he ripped, but we just had this instant attraction, it didn't work out though

Most Helpful Guy

• Get shredded as fuarrrrk! Disregard boy aquire aesthetics

• I am fit

• Alright your first step is complete but now you gotta disregard boys and aquire dance moves

Most Helpful Girl

• You never know who may find you attractive, so don't say you can't go for "really attractive guys." Just be yourself. There's nothing wrong with being cute either.

What Guys Said 1

• Just be yourself and love who you are. The rest falls into place

What Girls Said 0