Lazy Saturday! Whoelse is with me :D?

So my Saturday was basically like this: me sleeping into late morning, followed by a relaxing shower and, afterwards, a whole afternoon of lazying around in bed, bingewatching series.

Pls tell me I wasn't the only one being lazy. And by the way it felt so good, since I have a hard time relaxing (med student here xD).

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a final in the morning so I couldn't be lazy :(
    Then I have band practice from 1:30-4 PM or so which means I can't be lazy then either.

I guess I am having to be, dare I say, productice today. 😱 Though I admit, I will probably be really lazy once I finish my stuff for the day. I have some shows I want to watch (which will no doubt lead to bingewatching through the night).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• But it is Sunday. :o Lol Nah I know it is Saturday for you. I did actually have a lazy Saturday yesterday and I am going to the Zoo today.

• Wouldn't call it lazy by those standards, but it sure was relaxing by my own standards XD

But i love those days. Just do nothing and chill all day long

• I was lazy today. I should have done homework, heck I even told my phone to bring up a reminder on Saturday to do math but I didn't. Instead I just took out my little brother to teach him drive and now I'm at home, sitting on GAG.

• That's nice to

But be sure to work tomorrow. I will!

• Yup, that I will do. The last week before the Christmas break. Better do everything that was due for a long time now.

• I wish I could've been lazy today. We had an emergency at work and y'all (okay, only Europe to be honest) would've had no internet today if I didn't come in and fix it. And then I accidentally promised to go see a football game that I have absolutely zero interest in with a coworker tomorrow, just because I tried this "socializing" thing.
    Next Friday, I'm turning my cell off and then the world can end without me, I'll have my lazy weekend!

• You're an electrician?

• I find that very interesting. And I could relate to you about the "socializing" thing. Lol.

• I hope you do get your lazy weekend

Oh an thank you so much. I wouldn't have survived witout internet today

• Oh my goodness, so lazy :o
    I like to be lazy from time to time, but just for one evening or for an hour during the day. Not for an entire day!

• :P Trying to make me feel ashamed?

• Yeah after some hours of studying one gets lazy :-(
      At my age I can study 3 to 4 hours... than I feel like getting lazy haha!

• yeah
      I get it :D so well

• Yeah with you girl - It is coming up to 7.30 pm and I am only having my shower now.

• Nah, currently getting my car detailed and messaging my squad so we can make plans for dinner and getting turnt up tonight.

• hmmm, Lazy i see, well we certainly can't have a lazy med student... time to get back to studying, haha

kidding, Sometimes we need the time to just relax, don't want to overwork ourselves.

Today i woke up early and went to buy groceries and then spent the day lazing around with baby while Syra cooked up some soup and croutons.

Then i just spent time in front of the TV (see what a helpful husband i am, haha) :) :)

• Nope, I've been too... slept until 1PM and didn't do anything productive after that... but I have to finish some work for Monday and there's a lot to do so I know what I'll do this evening :s

• I'm lazy but I'm at work D;

• I slept till 9.30 am and thought i was too late for work and then realized it was Saturday so weny to bed again

• Had a long relaxing bath and finished off some work
    50:50 lazyness I guess

• sure, why not lol

• Man I wish. I've been busy since 7 AM and it's a only going to get busier

• Seems great. Did you get cake?

• No... :(

I am cutting back on sweets

Even if I wanted to, I don't have them at home lol

• There are some mary made of chocolate from Triunfo. A yellow pack, did you ever taste those?
      Great material.

• No never

But I did taste ones called Mulatas. They are made in S. MIguel and they are like bolachas maria, but chocolate ones. Quite good.

• That is so much me :)

• What girl isn't a med student. Seems like that's all girls ever want to be, a nurse.

I woke up, drove my dads car to the auto repair shop so that my moms car could be fixed and so my dad could get a ride back since he drove hers, went right back to sleep and now I'm about to shower and head to my moms sisters for a Chanukah party

• is it weird that i want to massage a girl and be massaged by a girl?

What Girls Said 15

• I have my finals this week so no lazy day for me. Im a med student too😆 can't wait til my exams are done Thursday so I can have a lazy day friday!

• I woke up, washed my face, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, texted my friends, and then I took my brother to lowes to get one of those free toys to build, came home, ate ice cream and now in my room listening to music.

• You know... I honestly forgot it was Saturday lol, I just got back from family brunch and my goal is to relax until I go shopping this afternoon with my mom.

• I would lol!! But today was different!

• I was up by 9am, shopping until 11am, then I laid in bed for a bit, did some light exercises, and now I'm back to sitting in bed.

... hasn't been overly lazy at all, lol. But I am thinking nap time.

• You're definitely not the only one! I slept in and got extra sleep, took a shower, and am sitting here with wavy hair, watching a movie.

• @HookingSwan.. You're definitely not alone, although I have spent the day sitting in my chair the conservatory, watching both the persistent rain and the birds on all the feeders.. A lovely way of passing the time.

• Pharm. Tech. student here. Finding time to just chill and don't worry about studying can be challenging. So I take every weekend and make it my laaaazzzzyyyyyyy days.

• I'm currently on site for work. The parents are back home now so I can relax, but I'm back on shift at 3am.

• I can't I had to workout so I can lose weight and kill my boyfriend due to the weight loss. :D

so my body is tired and still sore from the other days I've worked out. Though I was lazy yesterday. :D

• Oh, that's nice

I see you have found and stuck with a plan

Awesome :)

• The huge purple cup I use holds 1,5 liters of water basically. :D I try to drink water before meals and after but never during.

• Oh nice then

• I woke up early thinking I would try out this workout on YouTube and meditate but omg I felt so sleepy that after a bit I went back to sleep

2 hours later , I got up to eat.

So the morning was lazy.

• Nice to see you

And yeah, I get it. Normally I wake up and go back to sleep again, but today it was like I was in a coma... I woke up at 11h30, but I don't remember waking up before that :D

• Not me. I was up at 6.00 am went out for breakfast with friends. Did some Christmas shopping. Then I checked out the new 2016 snowmobiles. At the moment I'm thinking whats for lunch. lol hahaha

• and I have a test later!!! so lazy!!

• I haven't done anything productive but I went partying tonight so that was good :)

• Tonight I don't feel like doing anything 😃