You have 24 hours to live. What are your last thoughts/words/actions before your inevitable death?

Most Helpful Girl

• I need to go home and spend my last hours with my family and loved ones, ask God for repentance and his forgiveness.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough one - Would you burden your family and friends with the knowledge in order to say a proper goodbye - I honestly don't know there are pros and cons to any situation like that but it is one of those ones that you wouldn't know what to do unless you were in the middle of the situation.

What Girls Said 6

• 1. I'll go meet everybody who means a lot to me ( family first ).
    2. Write a letter to everybody else who is important to me.
    3. Eat aaaall the delicious things I love until I can hardly breathe ;D

My last words, most definitely, would be telling my parents and sister how much they mean to me.

• Eat all my favourite food.
    Either send a text or write a letter to each individual person about my true feelings towards them and confess my wrongdoings.

• I gotta lose my virginity 😂

• i'd probably just order some takeout and netflix. benadryl myself to sleep. that isn't a bad way to go.

• I would make sure those who I love and care about knew how I felt. I'd spend those last moments with my family and my dog.

• Go to the beach and swim😍😍

What Guys Said 10

• Spend most of it with my family. No need for anything else. My family makes me happiest.

• I would ride my motorcycle until the very last moment. While rocking to some good tracks on my phone.

• Walk down to the shops.
    Get some fish and chips with a grape slushy.
    Write my farewells to everyone I know.

• Eating, sex, spending time with loved ones, watch football and die playing football. Football = my life

• Gonna respawn in 3 days.

• I'd say let's go fishing, then I'd go fishing. That'd be an alright way to go.

• Tell my loved ones I love them,
    Then bullet to my head,
    The Universe doesn't tell me when to die

• Are you threatening me?

• probably sleep and don't think and don't talk

• man id go fuck some chicks then id go skydiving and then id go deep sea diving and then id go on the greatest adventure ever with the girl i like and then hug my family goodbye