What would you rate yourself, based on what you think about yourself (lookwise) and what would you rate yourself based on what others think?

me... well id say based on how i think i look with make up id say 7 without id say 4

based on what others say... on facebook many tell me im beautiful and gorgeous so 8-9
in person people tell me very pretty and cute so 7-6What would you rate yourself, based on what you think about yourself (lookwise) and what would you rate yourself based on what others think?how about you?

0|0
24|31

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rate myself around 6 out of 10.

As for others, I'm actually scared to ask for a number, although I have often been told that I look above average. What would you rate me? :)

1|0
    0|0
    • honestly around a 5.5 you're a bit plain to me not ugly but not what id consider my type either

• That's alright, I appreciate your honesty! :)

• Yeah, I am a simple man on the outside, but with complex and sophisticated thoughts within me! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the way I look, I'd give myself a 9 or 10.
    But to others, some can see me as a 3/10 and others may see me higher I don't know what other people think.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• I would probably give myself a 6 or 7.
    But I'm guessing that its more than likely other people gave me a bigt higher like 9, 10 or even above live 16 or something. Thats how crazy good I am, off the scale.
    But what can I do about that, everyone has their own opions...

Anyway,
    Hope this helps.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always think in the totality of the rating of this site so because of my age I lose a few points - My rating and other ratings probably would be the same overall maybe 3/4 and age specific against people my own age might go up to a 5/6.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would say 5 or 6, but I think most girls would rate me at a negative 300. But using the scale of 1 - 10, I think they'd rate my looks at 1 or 2 on a good day.

Even the good qualities are twisted into negatives, based on how I'm treated.

I think for personality and all that, I'd go with 7; again, I think most girls would rate at 1 or 2.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a 6-8 depending on the person making the judgement, and some would say 5.

I really don't think my face is unattractive by default, but I can see why some girls wouldn't be interested.

The moment I open my mouth and start talking about things it goes down -4 points though, LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I rate myself about yay high in that scale

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say 4-5 range.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say 4 to 5 if I'm being honest. Rarely find women who think I'm attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say I'm a 6.
    Though the scale above is overly optimistic, I would say.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would probably say 3 or 4

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself a 5. But I've been given an 8 by some chick. But given the propensity of girls to lie so they don't hurt a guy's feelings, I wouldn't trust it.

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys are ugly for girls, most girls are fuckable for guys. Now put this in numbers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know number-wise, but I would rate myself really high in all humility.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rate myself between 7-8 /10. I'm pretty happy about myself.

People probably rate me 2/10 loool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself maybe a 5... face 6 on a decent day, body more like a 4.

don't know what other people would rate me... I guess about the same if they see me irl and not just on cherry-picked pictures

0|0
    0|0
  • based on the scale you posted, i'd say 9 on a bad day, and 10 on a good day. How do others rate me? I don't know... Why does the opinion of the peon classes matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people say I m cute, some say I m very good looking and some hot.

I think I m an 8 on a good day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny how I feel weird rating others yet have no problem rating myself. Probably a 6, cute sounds just about right. Don't mind being "pretty" either XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rate myself a 5.5 though others would probably rate me around a 6 or 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4, although a lot of people have said I'm cute, but I dunno I think they were just saying that, although I did used to have a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • 8+, you always need to back yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give myself a zero for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 or 6 for me maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody rated me yet

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I m 6/7

0|0
    0|0
  • 6, a lot of girls think am cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some days I feel like an 8 or 9 other days I feel like a 4...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • http://imgur.com/MGDimk2 what would you give me on the scale

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date myself, but women are too dumb to appreciate the gift that is me. No really i'm not a narcissis, t i genuinely know i'm a good guy. But good guys finish last... .

0|0
    0|0
    • i feel your pain good women finish last aswell

• that's true. i also noticed that the best people get the most bullying too.

• because we're soft and kind that's why people like to bully/ take advantage

• I've always thought I was kind of odd looking, not ugly but not conventionally handsome. Women however seem to think I'm good looking.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• For myself I would say 7/10 for both body and face, simply because I'm still a slight insecure about how I look without make up, but people tell me they can hardly tell a difference. 😅 And I still wanna work on my booty and I want bigger boobs...

As for other people, judging by the feedback I get, I am definitely not ugly. I've had a lot of people (mostly random ones) saying I'm the most beautiful girl they have ever seen which absolutely shocks me. 😂😂 I do know I have a nice body in a lot of people's eyes, probably 8-9/10. And face I'd say 7-8/10...

0|0
    0|0
  • A 5 or 6 for both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rate myself as a 5 and what others say I think it's 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • A 5. On a good day maybe 6.5

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rate myself plain. Others typically say I'm cute. So 5 to 6

1|0
    0|0
  • I would raise myself 10 but people would say I am below average!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rate myself a 6. I dunno. 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • I rate myself a 10 lol, but I think inner beauty is big part of attracting people. Some say I have the kim kardashian look, others told me I have the Jessica Jones look. Anyways doesn't matter what other people say, beauty is relative, what I think is beautiful might not be beautiful to others. Self confidence, believing in oneself, and having empathy towards others is the beauty in my personal opinion. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm a pretty solid 5

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say a 6-7 on an average day

1|0
    0|0
  • A would say a six some times a seven or eight

1|0
    0|0
  • i feel like a 4-5 most of the time. in terms of how others see me, i think it just depends on how i dress. the tighter my clothing gets, the more attention i get. it's kind of sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6-7 overall for myself, depending on the day. I guess others would say about a 7 as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7. I think I'm pretty. My hubs tells me everyday that I am the most beautiful woman in the world; so for others I'm just going to put him down as a 10 and say idc about anyone else's opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say a 5. Others have said I'm not sure where hot fits in on this scale. lol hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • lol depends who you ask and how much makeup I'm wearing and how much effort I've put in that day. I can go from a 7-9.5

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm a 5 (6 if I'm having a good day) without makeup and with makeup I can go up to like a 7.
    I get told that I'm pretty sometimes, but most of the time I just feel meh. So yeah not ugly, but not pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iknow im pretty and people find me attractive🙆🏽

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6

0|0
    0|0
  • I see myself as an 8 and that's what I think most people would say too based on rl feedback I get

0|0
    0|0
    I've been told I'm pretty a couple times so I guess maybe 4 or 5

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 or 8 depending on the day :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm if a 5 is average then I'd say 5. From other peoples POV maybe a 6? Because other people don't notice the little flaws you do.

1|0
    0|0